• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Big Brother UK

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I thought he was mean when he was saying she would go and tell another member, not sure which, that she would tell them about the hiding of the lemonade.

I couldn't stand Sylvia. When she found out she was up for nomination she was playing up to the cameras which really didn't help her in trying to stay in the competition.

I actually like Jen. But I thought the whole painting thing was stupid. It was the most pointless argument I have ever seen. OK she wanted the picture to take with her but I couldn't even see a difference. I can understand her getting a bit upset about it but it just became stupid that she was distraught about it, and that all the house mates were sticking up for her. I would have said she was being silly because I think she was.

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    I hate Luke and I don't like Jennifer. Luke was so cruel to Kat when she confronted both Mikey and Luke about the stashing of the lemonade. Luke is horrible to people behind their back (Rachel and Kat) and then he just acts as friends around them. Same with Jennifer. Also Dale is just like a slave to Jennifer. I don't like Becky either. I think she's horrible.

At what point was luke mean to kat? what did he say that was cruel? he had a good point about the lemonade thing, id hate for somebody to take stuff which i requested and in vast quantities. his intent was good. there are several things kat cant understand, but this is probably an entirley new environment to her and shes probably not used to so much intensity with her being such a positive person.

you do have a point about him talking about people behind their backs though. i think hes got rachel all wrong, saying that she has no opinions on anything is a tad extreme. everybody has opinions, just some people are better at knowing what to say and what not to say. some people just dont want to cause harm to anybody. i think the confinement of the house is causing people to turn towards trying to nit pick on some individuals to entertain themselves perhaps, and to cure the boredom.

I actually like Jen. But I thought the whole painting thing was stupid. It was the most pointless argument I have ever seen. OK she wanted the picture to take with her but I couldn't even see a difference. I can understand her getting a bit upset about it but it just became stupid that she was distraught about it, and that all the house mates were sticking up for her. I would have said she was being silly because I think she was.

yes, this is what mohammed said and as a result got sucked into it all. it was all just a whirlwind of emotions being released all at once, it was a complete farce. i didnt make out what was so bad that rex did to the painting. but still, it wasnt made clear enough that the actions that rex made kind of contradicted his own works of art, if you will. im referring to the cooking he does in the house. all in all, it was everything being said to everybody that had been bottled up and just surfaced over a minimal thing. the psycological effect the house can have on housemates is also damaging to morale, since theyll be missing the outside world and being able to do everything they could. its still adjustments being made to the house.

and ill trace back my steps to the luke and kat thing. he did seem a bit striking to kat when he said that she will go talking to everyone about the lemonade thing. so i can understand why people feel he was cruel to her. he simply said something on impulse, and also because of his assumptions that rachel is sly and malicious he jumped onto this and attacked kat with it. he has it wrong, kat and rachel dont chat behind their backs, since if they did, it would be put into the final edit of the episodes. and this means that kat and rachel are very wise in their ways. luke is still young though, with a lot to learn, and i think hell look back and take into account his mistakes. if he can let it get through to his head.

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I think Mohammed said it in the wrong way. He just blurted it out without really thinking about what he was saying. There were other ways it could have been said which I don't think would have caused as many problems within the house.

I think the task last night helped all the housemates. Mickey pick the groups well as it was people that didn't really talk grouped together. And Jen going with Rex seemed to get them talking again. I thought he Mickey was clever for doing it like that as it helps the whole house to get along.

Will edit when I am in from school to go over some points from previous post.

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    crocadilius you write a lot.

I see the future and Jen and Becky are being nominated and are up for eviction.

Well actually, that is what i want.

lol i do, i think its because i think of too much to write :P

and i wouldnt mind seeing Jen leave the house, itll be good to see the reaction of all the housemates and see how they get on without her. the house will always have drama so it wont be missing much in that sense. id say if rex goes on friday then you may well get your wish next week.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I know Jen will go, but I dont want her too because there are hardly any girls left as it is and Rex is annoying.

I love Big Brother, Kat and Racheal seem to be the only nice housemates everyone else is either spitting or in jail.

sudden_hit

The Chikorita lover :]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    COOOKIIIEE MONSTERRRR!!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HOUSE, HAPPY HOUSE, HAPPY HOUSE :)

WOo Kat is amazing

I really hate Jennifer and rebecca seems to be a bit annoying now.

Jennifer is so two faced and rebecca is just genuinly immature...

Mohammed is pretty cool aswell :D:D i want jeniffer out tomorrow :)

sudden_hit

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Yeah luke is getting a bit annoying, he used to be sound...

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Luke has always annoyed me, Why are they all picking on Kat now?

Thats pure bullying

ScyKinG

Can't Be Touched
    Years
    Anyway for americans to watch Big Brother UK? i watch the American one but its over and want to see another 1 :(

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    I want Jen to go because I want to see how Rex and Becks get on if Jen goes, Becks would be so upset! ;p Every housemate is showing their other sides to them. We are far enough in now to see the positive and negative aspects to each member. And everybody will have their own responses to these. They do say in our faults we love. Im not quite so sure, I hate my faults :P

Kat is starting to remind me of somebody I know in every day life, due to the excessive crying and so much misunderstanding. I strongly believe Luke and co. have got her and Rachel all wrong, I mean, how could somebody who cries over minimalistic things get the same pleasure from doing what they suggest it is she does, whatever that is? She does however need to accept the fact that people disagree and dont get on, that's life. And this is what's bugging the other housemates, because she can't seem to take that on board.

And ScyKing you can go to the Big Brother Uk website to catch up on missed episodes. You can watch them online apparantly. Its run by Channel 4. Try it ;)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I hate that they are putting 3 new housemates in. It the same every year. They should come up with something new.

I have watched more than I used to and I don't like jen. She will go tonight. Hope becky next week. I don't like her at all. She is rude.

I thought the housemates where mean to kat yesterday. She doesn't harm anyone by crying and have never seen her be mean. Could be fake but I don't think so. I couldn't change who I was for that long without making a mistake.

sudden_hit

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Theyve got the three new ones in, that ausie called sara? is it :S erm some model and that big girl who is a bit like beck's in my opinion, but we will see :)

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    I know, they started with 16 then 2 have been evicted, 2 have been booted. So they decide then to put 3 more in. That brings us to 15. One less than when we began with in the first place. At this rate, it's going to be Christmas before there's only one left!

I think they're going to have a bumper eviction at some point and get rid of 2 people at once. Or perhaps more. Put a big hole in the house with a bulldoser :P

marshmello

i'm a star :)
    Years
    i hope they have like a secret house. I love them. And remember when they did the prison camps and then when the prison officers went away, the prisoners got to enjoy games and huge lollies?

That was ace.

I dont think we have seen all the sides of each person. Because we havent really seen Mo's or Lukes. There is more to them. Or Lisa. Shes a little dull at the mo

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I have the huguest urge to punch luke, his 2-faced stuff is annoying me.

I really hope Mo is up for the chop this week, Him and Rex.

AceTrainerNicole

マニアがあること? ??慢している
    Years
    I don't understand why people have a problem with Rex and Mo. They seem alright to me. I think Mario's gone on Friday. Finally. I'd much rather he go than Becks anyhoooo.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Rex used to be okay, but now he barely does anything its so boring to watch. I really want Mario to go this week and I have a feeling it will be really close, because they are both quite unpopular.

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    From recent viewing of the show, I have now started to see most of the housemates differently.

Mario is starting to get carried away with his *****ing, to the point where he's starting to look a bit silly. It's like Mario, Lisa, Luke and Mikey have themselves a club. And they are bad mouthing a lot of housemates to the point where they've made a big deal of so many things. They've got a few strange views developing in that house.

Rex and Mohammed haven't done anything wrong in my eyes, they are just being themselves. Rex is obviously getting bored of being in the house, but Mohammed seems to be enjoying it more. He's more bubbily than he was at the start. But watching Rex flirt with that Sara is a bit more entertaining than him being awkwardly nasty around other housemates.

Luke definatley finds it hard to get in touch with his emotions, he barley shows any of it since hes too busy talking badly about other housemates. He's got a lot of things wrong, which seems to me like hes speaking a little too much for his own good. I know him in real life, not very well mind, and I had been told by some people that he is like this. It wasn't apparant at the start, but now I do see what people meant when they said. I hope he learns to tone it down otherwise he is going to be out of the house soon.

I would like Bex to go, since there is more going to happen between Mario and the rest of the housemates. I think Bex has ran her full course. Something else big is going to happen soon, so I want Mario to stay. Bex is doing the same as she always has done, and it's getting annoying to watch. I want to see Mario get caught bad mouthing some other housemates. That will stir stuff up for sure!

Back