• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

big change like in hoenn?

humanking

Old School Fan
Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2010
    After taking regions from the first 2 games (let's assume orange league was put there to give them some time to take the johto games out) then they did hoenn and sinnoh in the advanced gen. with Ash's new clothes and the newly added contests, would it be time to get a makeover again like that one and have a new kind of pokemon competitions, i would see pokeathletes.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Personally, I liked his AG outfit way better than either his Original or D/P series oufits. Looked way more better and more matched. I hope we return to it.

humanking

Old School Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2010
    they'll never go back on something they've already done, they'll probably give him a new outfit.

Back