• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BIG GIVEAWAY

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    magnemite.lv30.UT
    Togetic.lv25
    scizor.lv20.UT
    Cleffa.lv25.
    magby.lv26
    monferno.18
    porygon2.lv25.UT
    Rotom.lv20.UT
    Beautifly.lv36
    lv.31 chamnder

i'll take all of them

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    sure.i've added u, i'm in wi-fi rooms all night,
    (can you get a dubious disc on the porygon2 for me????)

Years
    oh and no waitin everyone trades must be done today im sorry i might trade them to my cuz n he will hold them for u maybe but my cuz has alot of school stuff so ya lol

Can I get a charmander egg and Eevee and Magby?

magby been takein and someone ask for the eevee but u can take it

Last edited:

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Just random pokemon for the trade then? If so give me a couple of minutes to catch some randoms for trade and I'll be there. My FC is 4340 1395 6394

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    any chance you'd be able to do 6 of my pokes now??? then the porygon2 later??? would get a load out of the way

Years
    Just random pokemon for the trade then? If so give me a couple of minutes to catch some randoms for trade and I'll be there. My FC is 4340 1395 6394

ya just random stuff???!!!

any chance you'd be able to do 6 of my pokes now??? then the porygon2 later??? would get a load out of the way

oh hell ya i can hahaha but whats is ur fc and stuff

Last edited:

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Also just curious but do you have a ditto? I'm thinking of starting a new game and if I had a ditto I could do a lot for starting a new game.

Back