• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BIG Idea!

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
Years
  • I'm thinking right now of adding content for other places in the world other than the Canada/USA. What I mean by that is, for example - the "What's On" section. Won't only be Canada/USA but maybe Germany and India and other places.

Is this a good idea?

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
  • My native language is Icelandic and I still visit English-language sites. :/ Not that anybody would ever find Iceland important enough to specifically accommodate it in something like that, what with the three or so Pokémon fans that live here and use the Internet.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 8, 2007
    I think it is a perfect idea, but maybe it should have America/Canada, England ect. We are at the start of the Battle Frontier, so maybe you could. Great idea!

Rindiny

Fwee!!!^^
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 5, 2010
    And you'll have so much more work unless you do it with some type of team.

Back