• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Big problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKeybladeLord

Chip off the Old Block
Years
  • Alright, so I just started a new game in Pokemon Platinum. I'm just training my Pokemon, but I keep having to go back and forth to the Pokemon Center because I blow at this game and EVERY TIME I step foot into the PC and hear the night music, I instantly fall asleep. I'm serious, I fall asleep for a good thirty minutes or so. This used to happen to me back when I first got the game too.

Are there any other ways I can heal that isn't so costly, or should I just break the game? I guess I'll go to the Pokemon Mart and buy potions instead of healing at the PC whilst I wait for a response from you fine folks here at PokeCommunity.

Totally serious btw

Last edited:

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Stop being such a noob and letting your pokemans get hurt. DUH you derphead.

Or you know, just turn the volume off XD

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Stop being such a noob and letting your pokemans get hurt. DUH you derphead.

Or you know, just turn the volume off XD

I second this. Or you can just play the game in the daytime, since you won't here the Pokemon Center's nighttime music, assuming your DS's clock is the right time.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Your best bet is to simply play with the sound turned off. No biggie.

If you have any further questions please use the Fourth Gen Help sticky, here.
    ..And with that, I'll close this up!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back