• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Biggest Achievement

Cabellero©

So much PokéCenter job offers
    Years
    The name says it all.
    Tell us your greatest achievement of all times in every game. (if you have them)

Like this:

Code:
    [B]Gold[/B]:
    [B]Silver[/B]: 
    [B]Crystal[/B]:

Girigongu

little slash writer
    Years
    Hm...Gonna take me a bit to remember. Well, here goes:

Gold: managed to get 99 hours! I was trying to fill the digits with 9s, but then it got reset... by my sis. Grrawr....

Silver: Caught Lugia on my first try using a normal pokeball. Pure luck, I must say, but I consider it an achievement.

Crystal: Finally hit over the 100 pokemon captured mark. When I play pokemon I don't play it to catch 'em all, so I have no idea how I got that many...

Girigongu

little slash writer
    Years
    haha, thank you! I would like to think it's my mad pkmn catchin' skillz, ya know. ;D

I think I'm going to aim for the 99 hours again, this time in all three. X0 That'll only take a month... or a year. pfff, whichever.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I beat the Elite Four with my level 100 Espeon without having to use any kind of healing potion on it, and it didn't faint once.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    GOLD: Pretty much completing the game 3 times in a row. And raising all legendaries I owned to level 100 =D

Back