• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Biggest disappointment you've encountered

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2014
    It's hard for me to pick out a specific thing because it was a big jump from black and white.

If I had to complain about something it would be that I cannot take off my hat or have a backpack instead of a side bag. It is such a simple thing and yet it was not applied. :(

Years
  • Okay I have a new biggest disappointment and now I won't be using one of my favourite Pokemon because of it.

Got my shiny lapras traded over. Yey!

Restarted my game so just got third badge and got surf. Yey!

Surf on my shiny lapras... The sprite isn't shiny :(

Years
  • to those who don't think that there is a Legendary Trio, there is but it's not obvious Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde, or Life, Death, and the balance between the two. I personally think that the games are great, but the fact that this is a transitional period means that not everyone is going to like the games, and are going to hate them, I've played every main series game since Gen I and like all the changes that they've made over the years, and since were closing in on the 20th anniversary of Pokemon I like to look back and see just how far they come since Red and Blue (Green for those of you in Japan) and yes the lag for the new games is terrible, but the Megas make up for it with my favorites being Charizard Y, Mewtwo Y, Blaziken, and Gyarados (shiny).

Shhmew

Years
  • I was very disappointed when I beat the game and there wasn't really anything else to do, considering I'm a pretty casual player and I'm not too much into breeding/competitive battling/completing the pokedex or anything like that ]:

Was also disappointed at the lack of new Pokemon. I hope "Z" or whatever the "third" installment is introduces more.

I think that's really it though. =] Well... except that fact that Mew was not changed to fairy type. ;c But I can get over that. heh.

Back