• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Biggest disappointment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh, that's what I was forgetting: the Key System. That whole thing was handled so poorly. They should've made the ones for Challenge mode/Easy mode available from the start, or hell, should've just given all players the options to play on Easy, Normal, or Challenge without the Key System at all. Making things worse was the fact that you could only interact with other players locally in order to swap keys, which really is just a pain in the ass. Should've been able to swap keys over WiFi.

Years
    My Biggest Disappointment? That's a pretty hard question. ~_~

Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 are my favorite games after Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver soo it would be hard.

1. Black Kyurem's Design!
    Ugh.. That design is horrendous! I mean look at this, It looks like an old man with a f***ing beard. It just annoys me!

2. The Medal System.
    The Medal System sucks, I wanna access the PC at the PokeCenter but I accidently click on the Medal Guy and It takes 1 minute for him to give me all the medals. Oh, and #nospeedupbutton.

Trickori

A Gen 5 Hipster
    Years
    I think for me, the story wasn't as good as B/W in the sequel games. I had a harder time getting attached to my playable character (I don't even know her name off hand where as White(Touko) and Black (Touya) I know by heart.

Though the juxtaposition of Team Plasma and Ghetsis was darn brilliant, Ghetsis flat out terrified me in Black and it was sad to see his character go the way it did, though it made perfect sense in the context of the over-arching story.

PurpleOrange

still don't know what I'm doing
    Years
    This is quite difficult since b2w2 are my second favourite games (after emerald), so these points are more nit-picky than anything

- The PWT pokemon always held a bs item, like focus sash's and berries that reduce damage done by super effective moves
    - Not being able to soft reset to get a different gender on hidden grotto pokemon
    - The rarity of hidden grotto pokemon, for every 256 steps there's a 5% chance of the grotto "restocking", then there's a 20% chance of it being a pokemon, so if you want a hidden ability dragonite for example, you have to walk like 512,000 in game steps
    - Iris's Haxorus holding a focus sash, my ice beam simipour does not approve of your crap
    - The easiness of beating black/white kyurem (one hit k-o, didn't even get a chance to listen to the music)
    - Hugh's sister doing f*** all despite her being the reason why hugh's battling team plasma
    -Join avenue raffle not giving me master ball despite having two level 10 raffle shops ;-;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back