• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Bike or Running Shoes?

Bike or Shoes?

• Bike!

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • Running shoes!

Votes: 52 81.3%

• Total voters
    Years
    Now that your pokemon can follow you around, do you prefer using the shoes to see them or the bike(just cause its faster)?
    Me, I love seeing and talking to my pokemon, so I tend to use the shoes like all the time:cheeky:

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    love watching my pokemon follow me and i love talking to them <3
    so running shoes.
    although right now i'm on the bike.. and i'm gonna get off it :D

Sardonix

::Divinity AllSpark Holder::
    Years
    I like the shoes and the bike. I think I'll use the shoes a lot more than I did in Platinum. I like the bike, though, because it's great for hatching eggs, naturally. As for SoulSilver, which is what I got, I think I'll be using the Running Shoes a lot more because I haven't seen that feature since Pokemon Yellow and I have to agree, it's awesome seeing my Kangaskhan follow me around. It's great seeing any of the 493 Pokemon following you around Johto and Kanto. Nintendo should've done what Rockstar did with the GTA series in means of putting in a counter for which was used more or how far you went on foot and bike. Just a thought, though. Would be kinda neat, if you ask me.

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    I use both, But you guys should remember to check your pokemon following you in certain areas, as they pick up items.
    And I love how my Ampharos hugs me alot. :D

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    I use the shoes. It's awesome seeing your Pokemon follow behind you. It's even better not having to hold B all of the time, though I find myself doing so anyways.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
    Years
    I don't really enjoy walking that fast, since I love to enjoy the scenery. So I don't really use any of the equipment.

I usually love walking slowly, taking my time on the game, and enjoying it ^_^

masterfun101

Bow down, noobs.
    Years
    Shoes. Pokemon following me is awesome especially my Super Duper Shiny Gyrados :)
    But if I really need to get somewhere fast, Ill just press X for my bike.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    Like everyone else says, running shoes. :) I love seeing the Pokemon follow me!! :D It's so awesome.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I prefer the running shoes cause I love seeing my Snorlax run after me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2010
    Shoes! I also love that you can run all of the time without pressing B.
    My favorite pokemon to have follow me around at the moment is my lovely Slowpoke. :3

Back