• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bill Cosby

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Bill Cosby
    This is my first fake so don't give me crap about it okay?
    Credit to CASCADE GONPORY for making the blank and KougaWolf for the energy icons.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I know this is meant to be a joke, but i dont get it...

Years
    Look at the attacks:
    Jello- Flip a coin. If it's heads get cherry jello. If it's tails get jello puding.
    Comedy- Flip a coin. If it's heads go watch Bill Cosby Himself. If it's tails go watch The Cosby Show at 4:00pm on WGN.

Lordpenguin

Pokémon: Lodestone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    Here's just a bit of advice: Use a larger picture, and don't stretch it like you have here. As it is, he is barely recognisable.

Don't stretch the energy icons either, make sure they are circular.
    And use the correct fonts, should be linked to from the resources thread in this forum.

And he has no HP!

Tentacruel13

PM me f you want to contact me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    Hello Mr.Paint. Use something like Paint.net or Photoshop. Also don't stretch the pictures, don't use scanned energies, and don't have a blurry picture. 1/10

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Have you seen a real Pokemon card before? No offense, but anyone who has, wouldn't have such wrong placement, text, font, and what have you.

Can't really say much except look at a tutorial or just use reference from a real card. Seriously, there are so many things wrong with this card people can barely find it in themselves to read what it actually is/does.

Good luck.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    Wow, you guys are so harsh! I think he did a good job for his first time! They're right, the image is stretched and the layout is a little off, but it's funny. 6.5/10

QuietDragon

a wavering flower, a bird taking flight
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    I recommend downloading IrfanView for changing the size of things without ruining them, then using Paint for the rest. Very cute!

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Your idea is very good, but the stretched image and icons make it look bad :/

7/10

It would be 10 if you changed the icons and the bad quality image.

It made me laugh =]

Razz(Chazzy)

Razz_Tha_Dark_PKMN_Hacker
    Years
    Haha..Good job dude for the first time...people are leaving you all these bad comments but i cant even make one XD! 8/10-Amazing!

BTW...My last name is CROSBY hahaha....If you took the r out i probally would be related XD!

Years
    Haha..Good job dude for the first time...people are leaving you all these bad comments but i cant even make one XD! 8/10-Amazing!

BTW...My last name is CROSBY hahaha....If you took the r out i probally would be related XD!

You might be related to Bing Crosby though.

Anyway, my computer is broken. I'm using my Wii to post this message. Don't expect too muxh right now but I nhght use my dad's computer to make the revised card. Until then, stay gold..........Bang :laugh:

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Please observe the rules about posting in outdated threads. Unless otherwise stated in the forum subsection rules, no topics that have not been posted in after 30 days should not be revived.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back