• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Biographies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Kayleigh said:
Miyu, you have such a pretty real life name. *_* I love it!
Thank you! *glomps* n_n I actually kinda disliked it. That quote really made my day. I love your name too. n_n

Sign: Saggitaruis
Moon Sign:
Siblings: One little brother, Raymond (12)
Grade: 9th
Place of Birth: San Jos?, California
Birthday: December 15th, 1988

Hair: Black
Eyes: Dark brown
Race: 100% Chinese
Height: 153cm
Weight: I know, but I'm not telling ya'll~ :P

Favorite Pok?mon: Eevee! Pikachu! Pichu! Jirachi (not the member ;P) ! Myu! XD

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Miyu-chan said:
Thank you! *glomps* n_n I actually kinda disliked it. That quote really made my day. I love your name too. n_n
*gasps* Thanks! ^_^ You actually disliked your name? ;_; I've never heard of it before so I think it's so pretty!

And I'm adding my sign.. I'm too tired to type out everything else again. XD

Sign: Libra or Scorpio. My birthdate is right where the two are usually divided, so on some things I'm a Libra, and some a Scorpio. >_>; Most of the time it's Libra.

Mifuui

Fufufu~
Years
PC screen name: Mifuui
RL name: Sofia
what everyone calls me IRL: Sofia or Fia (my friends),
Fia-Lotta or Fia-Lotta-Jansson (my mom--;;; )
Baka-chan (one of my other friends)
Date of Birth: January 8, 1987
City and State of Birth: Gothenburg-Sweden
Current Residence: Same. I don't want to move o.o;;;
Address: no way! X___x
Eye Color: Blue-grey-green
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Height: 165 cm
Weight: O_x;;;
Grade: uhm…first year at "gymnasiet" (upper secondary school…I think.)
Siblings: two sisters (14, 22) two brothers (9, 23)
Pets: a rabbit named Hampus.
Religious Affiliation: Atheist (but I do belong to the Christian church)
Favorite Subjects: Art, Swedish, English, Japanese, German
Least Favorite Subjects: Math, P.E
Personality: I'm really shy. (Sometimes I starts to shiver when I'm talking to people that I don't know O.x;; )
But when I am with my friends I am really hyper and acting really childish. (they find that annoying!...and cute XD;; )
I am also really nice and kind to everyone...quite polite as well...
Music I listen to: Morning Musume, MiniMoni, Utada Hikaru, Ai Meada/AiM, Megumi Hayashibara, Busted, Linkin Park, Sum 41,
Rammstein, Aqua, Kent, Carola, Per Gessle. I also love anime openings and music from the 50's,60's, 70's and 80's.
(And the 90's…I love those silly/addictive songs like: Macarena, The cyberpet song(tamagotchi), Barbie Girl and so on…^o^;;; )
Hobbies/Interests: anime, manga, drawing, writing, collect rabbit, hamster, Sanrio and other cute things, Norse Mythology, Melodifestivalen/Eurovision Song Contest, languages,
Pocket Monsters, Digimon, Hamutaro,Ojamajo Doremi,GUNNM, CLAMP and Koge-Donbo.
Favorite Pok?mon: Raichu, Pikachu, Mewtwo, Azurill, Azumarill, Chikorita, Bulbasaur, Meowth, Clefairy, Wigglytuff,
Chansey, Furret, Eevee, Jolteon and so on…(I love cute pkmn *w* )

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Kayleigh said:
*gasps* Thanks! ^_^ You actually disliked your name? ;_; I've never heard of it before so I think it's so pretty!

And I'm adding my sign.. I'm too tired to type out everything else again. XD

Sign: Libra or Scorpio. My birthdate is right where the two are usually divided, so on some things I'm a Libra, and some a Scorpio. >_>; Most of the time it's Libra.
Yeah, my name's really rare, isn't it? n_n I just dislike it because I don't like the letter "E" in cursive. :P

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
Tendo said:
I keep seeing everyone else's specific categories & I decide I'd like to add that one to mine as well. :P

My Bio in Category form:

PC screen names: Tendo, MaNyCoWz, GunTanK
Date of Birth: Jan./17/1987
City/State/Country of Birth: Bossier/Louisiana/US
Current Residence: Doyline, LA
Eye Color: Blue - Green
Hair Color: Dark Blonde
Height: 5 ft 10 or 11 inches
Weight: 148 lp.
Pets: A dog named Dusty & two birds named Leroy & Moe.
Employeed: Yes
Personality: Tries to be as nice as possible - Has short temper on certain issues
My Fav Nintendo Games: Pokemon, Zelda, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Mario
Fav Types of Music: Rock, Pop, Hip Hop, SOME rap, & Techno
Fav Music Artist: Avril Lavigne, Benefit, R Kelly... Plenty more, I'm just listening to these 3 currently.
Fav Bands: Tenacious D., Alien Ant Farm, Linkin Park, Limp Bizket - I'm trying out a Japanese Band called 'Gackt Job'. So far I'm loving the music.
Political Affiliation: Republican
Religious Affiliation: Christian
Likes: Sweet/Funny girls - Basketball - Cars - Weapons/Guns - PC/Console games
Dislikes: Stuck up girls - Golf - Can't think of any others at the moment...
Favorite Pok?mon: Check my sig.

Fav PC Games: Command & Conquer Series, The Craft Series (Star & WarCraft), & Counter-Strike
Fav Aurthor: J.R.R. Tolkien - (The Hobbit, LOTR Series)

...Still thinking of more, lol. :P

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Miyu-chan said:
Yeah, my name's really rare, isn't it? n_n I just dislike it because I don't like the letter "E" in cursive. :P
I know, me neither. It looks funny. ^_^;; Sometimes I get annoyed with my name because it's confusing to spell and pronounce. A LOT of people mispell it, and some will even say 'Kay-Leeg'. O_o It's Kay-lee! KAY-LEE!!!!!

*breathes*

:P

John Denver

Banned
Years
Oh Kayleigh you so hot...

*coughs*

Well anyway, I bow down to Vinegart for his hilarious sig which puts mine to shame :( :( :(

BUT ANYWAY :) :) :)

I'd like to congradulate myself for losing 5 pounds in one week...*pats own shoulder* now I'm gonna go be bulimic for about an hour...

oops

BOO ya!

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Kayleigh said:
I know, me neither. It looks funny. ^_^;; Sometimes I get annoyed with my name because it's confusing to spell and pronounce. A LOT of people mispell it, and some will even say 'Kay-Leeg'. O_o It's Kay-lee! KAY-LEE!!!!!

*breathes*

:P
lol, I wasn't sure how to pronounce your name either, lol. XD; I was gonna ask you, but you've answered it for me. =D ( I used to think it was pronounced like Kay-LEI, or something. n_n; )

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I used to pronounce is as Kay-lei as well. o.o;

Good thing I only have to type it... ^_^;

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Lol, oh dear. XD I might better put how to pronounce it in my signature. (JK!) It's confusing really.. A lot of people don't understand how the 'g' is supposed to be silent. >_>; Just a variation of 'Kay-lee/Kay-ley', etc. o.o;

Lucifer.

Custom'D
Years
Eh? Since when was Kayleigh difficult to figure out how to pronounce? I thought it was the most common spelling for the name 'Kay-lee'. [Shrug]

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Oh really? o.o; Well, I had never heard that before, lol. Maybe it isn't so uncommon then. XP

Lucifer.

Custom'D
Years
Well the only 'Kay-lee' I know has it spelt 'Kayleigh' too, so I count that as being the most common spelling. :D

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I'm not sure how to pronounce my name. o.o; (Really!) But I say it like: E-VEH-LINA

Most people know how to pronounce my last name but it sounds different in English... >.>;

punkie90

You can call me PK!
Years
ok

name: Rodger F. Jaskolka
usaully called: Rodg
sex: male
born: new milford connitecut
raised: Florida
Description: brownish black hair , happy a lot, deep voice.a lot of people ythink that i'm 16, i really strong, i win all the time in football
hieght: 5ft 9 inches
wieght: 220
grade: 8th
Favorite hobbies: bmxing , pokemon, anime
favprite pokemon ( from left to right ) : pikachu, umbreon, vulpix, zapdos

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
Ah, a topic post at last! Thnx Punkie. :rambo:

LoL, not to say Kaylee's name isn't interresting. I think it's a very nice name. Btw, I thought it was pronounced Kay-Lee from the very beginning... Do I get brownie points? :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back