• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bioshock 2 Discussion [Spoilers - Beware!]

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Soooooooooo, just wondering who else is awesome. Basically, Bioshock 2....and yeah. Discuss kthx.

btw, best game evar.

Malice.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    February 9th. I'm there. :D

LOVED Bioshock, I can't wait to get my hands on 2.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Coming out at the same time as Dante's Inferno...So I'm certainly not getting it straight away.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2010
    Eh never really cared for this series, I played the first game, but I wasn't that impressed...

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2010
    It technically is a series, the second game is about to be released...ya know...the point of this thread.

Scizor V

"Whatever happens, happens."
    Years
    This is one game I cant wait to get, I played the heck out of the first one. hopefully my bro likes this one.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I loved the first game but I won't be picking up the second game right away because I pretty much have to choose between buying it or buying Pokémon next month and, well... XD;

I saw the new trailer they released last night though! Nnnggg I want the game so bad. :( Can't wait until I can get my hands on it one day.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    That sir, is sad. Dante's Inferno = failed-down version of GoW. Bioshock 2 = win.
    Just because it's Bioshock doesn't mean it's good.
    Don't be a fanboy.

As for me, I can wait. Even if I do plan to get it for the PS3, I'll still get a bunch of other games before this one. Hell, I find White Knight Chronicles and Golden Sun DS(when the time comes) to be more worth the money than Bioshock 2.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Just because it's Bioshock doesn't mean it's good.
    Don't be a fanboy.

As for me, I can wait. Even if I do plan to get it for the PS3, I'll still get a bunch of other games before this one. Hell, I find White Knight Chronicles and Golden Sun DS(when the time comes) to be more worth the money than Bioshock 2.
    Pfffffft. That's just silly. =<]

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Ehhh, Bioshock 2, I'm not getting it on the first day. I liked the first one, pretty good. The second game doesn't seem to be sparking alot of interest for me. It just seems like the first game, with more stuff. I'm hoping to see something different gameplay mechanic in Bioshock 2, But I doubt it...The multiplayer doesn't count. That looks very bland.

Years
    Just finished the singleplayer campaign on Hard.
    It wasn't as atmospheric as the first game.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I miss the talking vending machines.

"Welcome to the Circus of Values! Eh heh heh heh heh heh!"
    Yeah, hahaha. I don't necessarily miss the talking, but it always let me know where they were. It's easier to miss them now.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Just finished the singleplayer campaign on Hard.
    It wasn't as atmospheric as the first game.

I actually think it was just as atmospheric. As a game, I definitely prefer this to the previous. The ending is also so... grand. I loved it, definitely a great buy.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    I actually think it was just as atmospheric. As a game, I definitely prefer this to the previous. The ending is also so... grand. I loved it, definitely a great buy.
    Agreed. I haven't beat it yet, but I love the dual weilding of plasmids and weapons. They definantly improved the hacking a crapload.

Years
    To me it lacked the atmosphere of the first game but it felt more personal (given the intro, and the subsequent way the plot unfolds) this time.

Back