• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bioshock 2 question for fans

Years
    I just started playing Bioshock 2. I beat Bioshock 1 a few years ago but I don't remember all that much about it. What are some things I should know that might be important later in the game.

Also, even though im a big daddy, am I still playing as the old protagonist, or is this some new character.

I am about 1 hour into the game ( just got telekinesis), so I don't want any spoilers. All I know right now is that some lady is trying to terminate me because I'm like defective or something

Log

It's your boy Guzma!
    Years
    Will put my response under a spoiler, just in case, but I don't think it's anything too important or spoiler-y anyway.

Spoiler:

Back