• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Birth of Legends (Rated PG-17)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Getting out of his anger, Geo was trying to see what he did. He was shocked, stunned, terrified. He had hit Daisy... She fell into his arms as he held her from falling to the ground. She just fainted, but still... Monart started speaking to him next.

"You see. You attacked in a blind rage, typical of the Mountain Tribe. You lost your control and hurt your friend. Now do you understand?" He has NO idea what he's saying! But...he understands. Geo's eyes start to tear up. How is he gonna make Daisy get better? She got hit from his Bullet Punch. Geo doesn't even know any healing moves.

He has to get Daisy to safety. Putting her on his back, Geo dragged Daisy to sommewhere safe. He built a grass bed & laid Daisy on it. "I need help..." Geo got a few berries & tried feeding a Sitrus Berry to her mouth. Nothing. "Please...eat it..." She has to wake up. She just has to!

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Rard was caught off guard when Brink had said his name correctly... how did she know him? Maybe it was some kind of trick of hers... some mind reading thing. Rard didn't really know about the Pokemon in the ocean tribe. They were too peaceful to really bring attention to their selves. At least she seemed nice enough...

"Tower of Legends...? I... um... uh...w...well not alot... it's that big tower... in the center of the world.... why do you ask?" Rard replied nervously.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Vivian just sort of stopped when Monart spoke up. ...Huh. She honestly hadn't thought anyone would interpret it that way. Would they really believe she had so little honor or morals as to casually pick up a body and walk off with it as a method of stealing it? It wasn't like she was fleeing anyone.

Vivian (Lopunny): "...I'm not."

She didn't check to see if Monart had heard. Regardless, she considered that perhaps emotions would be running rather high. It might be dangerous to undertake this task. Yet... Rala /had/ asked her to go find Bornis. Wasn't the logical conclusion to finding him dead be to tell her? Perhaps she did not need the body to do this. Finding a compromise she gave in and turned around, slowly moving back to where the battle had taken place and moving over to a tree. She set Bornis down against the tree, propping him up in a position that almost looked as if he were resting. She had been taught to respect those that had fallen in battle, even if they could no longer hear her. For a moment she simply observed the body, as if trying to figure out exactly how he had died. Perhaps if she had the fluency with aura of her father this would be easier.

Vivian (Lopunny): "..."

Vivian was vaguely aware of Geo and Daisy nearby. Yet, there was nothing she could do for their injuries, nor did she feel compelled to comfort Geo, to be honest. She was a person who saw a problem and her response was to overcome it. Being a warrior, she actively avoided dwelling on things and was not emotionally attached to others by default. Yet.... there was /one/ thing that came to mind.

Vivian (Lopunny): "If she's still breathing..."

She paused a moment.

Vivian (Lopunny): "She can be made to swallow even if she's not awake. ...If she's not breathing... mouth to mouth."

That last part about the what if scenario of if she was not breathing was said with a tone of doom, conveying how deathly serious such a situation would be. Even when she suggested mouth to mouth, awkward as it was, she seemed completely serious. If she was aware of the awkwardness, she didn't show it. The earlier parts were simply said in a neutral tone. However, she did not wait for Geo to respond. Rather, without warning she crouched down and sprung into the air, disappearing into the trees. She had just used bounce. Now she was on her way, searching for Rala, an elder, /anyone/ that seemed like an appropriate person to tell. She wanted to get this over with and get back to her tribe. They had to know what was going on.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
"What? Never heard of the Tower of Legends, I am trained to be a fighter not a historian." Xentea replied,

"However, I have been forced to be concentrated on fighting and not my physic abilities so I am not very good on mind reading" Xentea said as he noticed that the odd looking Charmleon turned into a ditto and then turned to Brink "Is there any way I can see her vision because the only thing my abilities is telling me is that trouble is around, and that it will harm me."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
She wasn't eating it. Is she even alive right now? Geo didn't want her to die. Why did he let his anger get the best of him? It's a new emotion to him & he didn't like it one bit!

The Lopunny, who Geo just noticed, spoke a few words of Daisy. "If she's still breathing... She can be made to swallow even if she's not awake. ...If she's not breathing... mouth to mouth." Then she bounced off. Geo wanted to know more, but she had already left.

The Bullet Punch was against Daisy's gut, so she might not be breathing. Geo knew what a mouth was, but what was mouth to mouth? He tries hard to think what it is. 'Mouth...to mouth. When...something connects...to another...' He somehow figured it out, well a little. He was supposed to connect his mouth to Daisy's & add air inside her. Mouth...to mouth. That's what it meant.

Geo put down the Sitrus Berry he was trying to feed to Daisy & wiped away his tear. Daisy was still laying down. He bent down 'til he was face to face. Slowly, Geo's mouth connects to Daisy. With enough air he breathed in earlier, he blew air inside her as to bring her back.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Gabriella's vision was fading, and fast.

"No! When will he come?"

Her sight was getting darker. But then she heard someone.

"Do not be alarmed..." The voice said. Gabriella could tell it was the Frosslass. Relax. I am not going to hurt you. But you can not control your powers yet. Allow me to add my own power. But you must be the one to keep the vision going as you so desperately want to."

Gabriella was surprised to hear the Froslass talking to Gabriella when was in a vision. How could she do that? Gabriella wondered if the she could speak to the Froslass.

"Thank you." She said.

Gabriella's vision carried on. She could see Charlie running towards Xentea and the group of Pokemon. He ran over to Xentea. "Where's my daughter?! You took her, didn't you, Supernatral boy?!" The vision faded, then went to a different place. It was her house. Charlie lifted the tent and walked towards Gabriella's small little bed made from a basket and some pillows. Gabriella knew this was in the past. Charlie went over to the clump underneath the bed that Gabriella had created to make him think she was home. Charlie lifted the blanket up. He wasn't very happy. Charlie ran out to look for Gabriella. Gabriella's vision faded...

---

Gabriella awoke, darting up and gasping as if she had just had a bad dream.

"He's coming!" Gabriella said.

Gabriella ran over to the forest path way, looking for her father. Nohing yet.

"Xentea, you have to hide! All of you! My father is coming!"

Gabriella looked back at the path way. Charlie was coming now. This wouldn't be very pretty. Gabriella darted over to the nearest bush and hid in it. This wouldn't be pretty at all. Gabriella looked back to see if Xentea had followed her. It was too late. Charlie dropped the basket he had and ran over to Xentea. Gabriella covered her eyes.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
"He's coming!" Gabriella said.

"What? who?!" Xentea said confused.

"Xentea, you have to hide! All of you! My father is coming!" Gabriella darted into a bush

Crack a twig was broken, a Breloom came into view
"Where's my daughter?! You took her, didn't you, Supernatral boy?!" The Breloom said, It was her father.

"No! Listen to me!" Xente jumped infront of him

"No!" Her father responded.

"You will." Xentea gathered all of his energy into the Physic abiilities, Transfering Memories from the day Gabrielle and Xentea met, the other person was struggling and they were just on where they were now and he broke out of the link, Xentea fell to the ground hardly breathing, and his heart was slowing and his vision was blurred.

"Gabrielle..." He whispered and then fell asleep (Not dead.)

Last edited:

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
Air returned to the Marshtomp's lungs. He got up shakily, first onto four legs, then onto two. A Charmeleon had arrived and told the steelix and graveler something. Then the glaceon murmured
"No... Not now... Please..."
and collapsed.
Now the charmeleon had transformed into a pokemon unfamiliar to Murk.Brink had stepped forward and asked the group about the tower of legends. Was that was what she was after? Why would Brink need to get to the tower of legends. The, after the two strange pokemon replied to her, she went over to the fallen glacion and touched her shoulder. She seemed to have helped her somehow. Then the glaceon had gotten up suddenly and started shouting.
"He's coming!" She ran over to a path leading into the forest. She appeared to be looking of someone. She sounded frightened.
"What? who?!" The other eeveelution yelled in response.
"Xentea, you have to hide! All of you! My father is coming!" the glaceon continued before darting into a bush. OK, the other eeveelution was named Xentea.
Crack a twig was broken, and a Breloom came into the clearing from the path.
"Where's my daughter?! You took her, didn't you, Supernatral boy?!" Xentea was from the supernatural tribe. That would explain why Murk didn't know his species. As Xentea and the breloomed argued, Murk crept around towards Brink, not trying to catch the breloom's attention. He whispered to Brink.
"I've heard the rummers of the tower. It's almost exactly in the center of where the four tribes used to be. It is on the mainland below the mountains, but there is not forest there. It it mostly flat terrain with grass but few shrubs, like plains. I don't have much of a lead." He realized he was passed the point of no return. Brink deserved to know, she was trustworthy. Murk continued.
"I don't know it's location, but I've searched for it before the disappearance of my f... I wanted power, to become a legend, but I never even saw it, I can only provide minimal help." He wasn't sure she had heard him

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Daisy groaned a bit eyes opening slowly. She was laying on a soft bed of grass and Geo was giving her CPR. As he pulled back to breathe again she coughed and looked at him "G-Geo" she whispered weakly taking deep breaths of air.

She felt a bit of her strength come back and she sat up and hugged Geo "it's okay" she whispered to him as they hugged "I know you didn't mean to hurt me Geo i'm not upset with you" she said still hugging him weak. "It's okay" she said again feeling like she was ready to cry again. Seeing the Gallade made her think of her mother and father and that brought in all the feelings of homesickness in her heart.

Last edited:

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
I should count myself lucky, Axel thought as he stuffed his face with Oran berries. I could have starved in here if I hadn't found these. Axel had covered a lot of ground since he had jumped off of the Skarmory. The only problem was that he was really only wandering. He now stood in what must be an Oran Tree, looking out over the forest floor. It was a beautiful sight. Axel climbed to the top of the tree, hoping to see the shoreline nearby.

As soon as he reached the top, he wished he had never climbed that tree. Also on top of the tree, staring directly at Axel, sat the all-too-familiar face of Gasper.

"I was beginning to wonder when I'd see you again," Axel said casually, secretly making sure he had a good footing in the tree. "See, I think we parted ways very unexpectedly, and I just wanted you to... BURN!" Axel shouted the last word as he used Fire Punch on the tree's leaves to set it ablaze. Gasper immediatly flew up, just out of the flames' reach. Without a word, the Salamece bit Axel on the neck and swung the Monferno onto Gasper's back. Axel was a little too surprised to offer any resistance. Gasper took off, most likely headed for the Ocean Tribe. All the time, he pelted Axel with numerous Shadow Claws, ripping into the Monferno until he blacked out.

----------------------------------------

Axel awoke in a very small, dark room. He didn't sense it at first, but he soon began to shiver from the intense cold. He tried to remember what had happened, but before he could a voice reached Axel's ears.

"Good, you're awake." Gasper. "That means the process should begin soon."

"Process?" Axel tried to ask, but he found his voice to be weaker and raspier than the old Salamence's.

"I've force fed you a unique concoction while you were unconsious," Gasper continued. "A friend of mine in the Froest Tribe created it for me. You could, I suppose," Gasper chuckled, "call it... a candy. A very rare candy." A rare candy? Axel thought. It couldn't be good, whatever it did. I just hope it doesn't hurt-- A searing pain appeared in each of Axel's four limbs. The pain was extremely hot, so much so that Axel, a fire pokemon, began to wince in pain. The pain grew, as Axel felt his entire body begin to grow rapidly. Axel felt like every second was an eternity, as the pain of evolution caused him to see red everwhere, and eventually, brought him, shrieking, to his knees. There, in the small, dark, freezing room, the Monferno named Axel ceased to exist. His consiousness faded while his body grew larger and stronger, and his will twisted into Gasper's. As Axel's consiousness realized what Gasper was doing, he swore that he, the true Axel, would regain his body someday, and that day, Gasper would burn in his fiery rage.

----------------------------------------

Gasper watched in dark satisfaction as the pokemon that was once Axel walked out of the small chamber. Yes, thought Gasper, smiling, I have succeeded in forcing the Monferno to evolve. The Infernape's head-flame was small, for he was still weak from the evolution process. Still, after a bit of rest, it would be ready for training. However, one crucial factor still needed to be tested...

"Who is your master?" Gasper asked the Infernape calmly. The Infernape looked bleakly into the old dragon's eyes.

"G... Gas... per... Gasper," it said in a surprisingly deep voice. Gasper smiled, satisfied that his new toy would suit his purposes.

"Good," Gasper said. "You are complete, son. Now you will be able to help me lift the Ocean Tribe to it's rightful honor." The Infernape continued to stare at Gasper bleakly. "Go rest, son. You will need the rest for tommorow." Gasper turned to leave expecting for the Infernape to follow the order without question. However, it made no such effort to even move from the spot in which it stood.

"Master?" it asked in a hoarse whisper. Gasper turned his head to see the Infernape.

"Yes?" he asked, unamused.

The Infernape looked directly into Gasper's old eyes. "Who... who am I?"

Gasper turned forward again. "It does not matter who you are. You are nobody now." With that, he left his new tool alone.

"Nobody," the Infernape whispered to himself.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
(Ooc: Please don't bunny Charlie)

Gabriella hid in the bushes, slightly putting her paws over both of her eyes. Gabriella listened to them, frightened by her father. He had never done this before. Except for the other time with Xentea, which was a huge misunderstanding.

"No! Listen to me!" Xentea said.

"No! I have no interest at all in what you have to say! You're a filthy criminal!" Charlie said.

"You will." Xentea said.

Gabriella looked at the two Pokemon. Some strange beam of pink light shot from Xentea's eyes to Charlie's. Gabriella had heard of this before. It was Xentea's Psychic abilities. But then he collapsed. A shattering sound echoed in the forest, and the beam of light disapeared.

"Gabrielle..." Xentea murmered.

Charlie was about to strike with his Sky Uppercut. He was not convinced. But... He looked like he was trying to hide something. Gabriella darted out of the bushes and leaped in front of Charlie, taking the blow from his attack. Gabriella shriked in pain, laying about five feet from Xentea and Charlie.

"Don't hurt him..." Gabriella said with a quiet tone.

She was really using all the strength she had left to say those words.

"Gabriella!!!" Charlie shoued at the top of his lungs, running towards Gabriella.

Gabriella was kncoked out now. But she was dreaming...

---

"Where... Where am I...? Am I... In a vision?"

Gabriella began to see the sunlight. She also saw two young Pokemon playing together. Where they were was icy... Very icy.

"You're it!" Xentea said.

"Here I come! I'm gonna getcha!" Gabriella said.

Gabriella and Xentea were playing a playful game of tag in the snow. They were really little. Gabriella could surely tell that this was in the past.

"Gotcha!" Gabriella shouted.

"You got me! Two outta three?" Xentea said.

"Sure! We--" Gabriella was inturupted by her mother.

"Gabriella! Come inside. A terrible storm is brewing." Her mother said.

"Bye Xentea! It was nice meeting you! See you tomorrow!" Gabriella said.

Gabriella entered her house with her mother and father. Soon enough, a horrible storm took place. Lighting flashed and crackled throughout the sky. Gabriella made an indiscribable sound of fear whenever she heard thunder.

"It's alright now, dear. We'll make it through. Just go to sleep."

Gabriella's mother tucked her in, giving her a kiss on the forehead. Gabriella looked out her window made from glass and sticks. Gabriella could see some strange shadowy figures running down a snowy mountain. Gabriella's eyes squinted. They were coming closer. Gabriella then slowly drifted off into sleep.

--

"They're coming! The Forest Tribe is here!"

Someone blew a horn as a siren.

"Arm yourselves!"

Gabriella's dad was ready to fight. Finally, The Forest Tribe came. The two tribes collided. Nearly a quarter of The Forest Tribe's soldiers headed for the homes of the region.

Gabriella's mother looked out the window. She gasped in fear. Suddenly, a soldier bursted through the door of the Iglu house.

"Where are your infants, lady?!" The soldier yelled.

"I... Do not have any..."

"I know one is here somewhere..."

The guard began going towards the rooms.

"Stop!"

Gabriella's mother got in the way of the guard. The guard, a Grovyle, swiped the mother Glaceon away with a Leaf Blade. Gabriella's mother collapsed on the floor.

"No! Stop! Please! I'll do anything!"

She began crying, unable to move. The Grovyle chuckled, then broke into Gabriella's room.

"There you are..."

The Grovyle lifted Gabriella up with Gabriella's blankits still around her. The Grovyle exited Gabriella's room. Gabriella's mother glanced up, and saw Gabriella in the Grovyle's arms.

"No! Gabriella!"

"Shh..." The grovyle said, putting his finger on both his lips. "She's sleeping."

The Grovyle chuckled, then disapeared into the snow. Gabriella's mother began crying. A few minutes later, Gabriella's father bursted in through the door.

"Frankie! Are you alright?!" Gabriella's father said, running up to her.

Frankie looked into John's eyes. John then knew what had happened. A tear ran down his cheek.

---

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
She was okay. Geo was both relieved & happy, but also happily sad. She was almost gone, but she was okay now. He was filled with so much rage against Monart he was blind to see what he hit. He regrets hurting Daisy like that. Now he has a grudge against Monart. He was insulted by him, & Geo won't forget it.

He was about to apologize until Daisy hugged him, as if she had already accepted his apology. He hugged her back, feeling guilty for giving her pain. Geo felt she was about to cry. He picked up the Sitrus Berry he tried feeding Daisy & gave it to her. "Eat." He said.

Something was still bothering him. Why had she protected Monart, the one who obviously killed Bornis & blamed Rene for it? He was obviously bad news. Why though, would she do that? Well, that was a question for later. Right now they need rest. At least he was with Daisy right now.

Back