• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Birthday Raffle! Events and Legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazekid

Mr. Rager
    Years
    Happy Birthday hope it's a good one! And I'll take #4 if it's still available!

IGN: Chris
    FC: 3840-7540-6498

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Pls can i choose 4 OR 5 dEPENDING ON AVAILABLITY
    name: Satya (Tanmay in pokemon y)
    fc:4699-7119-0412

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    Looks like only #4 is left? Can I get that?

Of course I've been wondering how long it was going to take for someone to pick it. Congrats you got Mew.

Happy Birthday hope it's a good one! And I'll take #4 if it's still available!

IGN: Chris
    FC: 3840-7540-6498

Sorry you got ninjaed! Only one still available is Victini if you would like it?

Thanks everyone for the Birthday wishes! All numbers have now been chosen and I will let those of you know who came in late know if any Pokemon are not claimed.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2023
    Hope you had an amazing b-day! If that Victini is still available I would love it plus you would get 2 nice mon's from me (not legendary or anything but 5-6 perfect iv's)
    FC: 3153-4456-7812
    IGN: Jacob

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2015
    Of course I've been wondering how long it was going to take for someone to pick it. Congrats you got Mew.

Sorry you got ninjaed! Only one still available is Victini if you would like it?

Thanks everyone for the Birthday wishes! All numbers have now been chosen and I will let those of you know who came in late know if any Pokemon are not claimed.

Can i please have that victini if its still available, thanks you

Blazekid

Mr. Rager
    Years
    No thanks already have one leave it for the next lucky trainer. But on another note are there any that were unclaimed up for grabs yet?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    No thanks already have one leave it for the next lucky trainer. But on another note are there any that were unclaimed up for grabs yet?

Terrakion was never claimed so if you want it, its yours.

Everyone else I will go through in order of who posted first, with Victini so if the next person doesn't want it then I will offer it to the following.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back