• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Birthplace

Where were you born?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I was born in Kent, South East England, then moved to Cornwall in the South West when my parents got divorced.

Victoria~

surrender to my s o c k s~
    Years
  • I have always lived in Londrina, quite a big city in Brazil's South region.
    Love here, kinda nice weather.. cool and fresh breezes, plus the huge amount of big, colorful trees in the city.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I was actually born in the city, but now I live about 40 or 50 kilometers away in the suburbs, it's the same state, which is NSW in Australia.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I was born in Canada because..
    I. AM. CANADIAN.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I was born in Europe and lived there for five years. Soon after, I moved to a state and thats where I currently live. I could have lived in Florida but my family chose to live in that state instead.

Last edited:

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
  • I was born in a town near Chicago, then moved to another suburb not too far away. So I've been in the same general area all my life.

Back