• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bishie Lovers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oooh, I want to see that colorbar. Oh have you made it yet? I don't remember if you show it or not. I think when he is calm, he is pretty cute like that.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    XDDDDDDDDDD If Zero was mad at me I would probably be happy because its hot when he is mad. XD

He's not hot when he's mad. He's hilarious when he's mad. XD
    Well, depends. If he's mad at Yuuki or Chairman, he's hilarious. But when he's mad at Kaname he's just simply hot. =)
    Spoiler:

Oh, perhaps this might interest you:
    Someone made a top 10 bishie list:
    https://that.animeblogger.net/2007/10/21/top-ten-“new”-bishounens/ New bishies (not Zero, nor Dark)
    https://that.animeblogger.net/2007/10/06/top-ten-“old”-bishounens…/ Old bishie list.

You know, I might actually watch the one that is on the header of the new bishie list. Fushiyu was awesome, so maybe this one will be awesome as well. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well it is on my LJ profile if you wanna see it. XD

Really? Wow, cool! I got to see it then. I will check it out later on. =D You make awesome color bars. I bet you mostly put Zero when he is serious right? Because I agree he is hot when he is like that.

Nice pictures Mudkipblader! ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hehehe, well I seen it. And wow, that is very nice! I really like it. You picked the best pictures. :3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whoa, that soon. I was thinking that they will show it like around Episode 11 or so. That is pretty cool. ^^ Hopefully I will get there.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is pretty cool! I bet you are looking forward to it. And when it shows Yuuki's secret, I wonder if Zero will find out.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Zero did find out, the poor guy. I dunno how he is gonna ultimately deal with it. We will have to wait for more manga chapters to find that out.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Oh, please don't say anything that could spoil it for me, okay? D: I haven't even seen VKG6 (at least the last half) yet. Yeah, I know I'm running behind. But I'm sure too catch up friday night. 8D

Oh, well anyways. I've been watching Saiunkoku Monogatari as I said. And there are indeed bishies. XD
    My favourite so far (up to ep 10) would be Ri Kouyou. He's 16 (although he looks al ot older), a genius, but doesn't know how to find the way in his own house... let alone in the palace or in the city. Roads that would take 15 minutes, take more than two houres when you let him lead. He's quite funny... A hotheaded person now and then. XD

Spoiler:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Sorry, it was my fault. ^^; I shouldn't said anything about Yuuki. I won't mention it til everyone is caught up.

Hmm, Saiunkoku Monogatari looks interesting. Those are pretty cute Bishies. :3

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    We didn't spoil anything. Obviously she has secrets because we know nothing of her past....well unless you are caught up in the manga or anime.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Hey, don't worry about it. Of course Yuuki has some secrets, and I'm curious to find them out as well... but by watching the anime and not hearing them from someone else. :D I've already been spoiled for one thing, and I don't want to be spoiled anything further.

But, yup. Saiunkoku Monogatari is pretty awesome. =D Can't say it's as good as VK though. XD I just hope that the anime will only grow and not go down.
    Too bad I can't seem to find nice/clean screenshots of the opening song (which is really pretty btw). There's one who'd fit nicely as a wallpaper/theme thing. XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yes, he's really sweet. :3
    I seriously had to do with him when he encountered Yuuki and Kaname at the end of ep 5. D:
    Such a sad face. T_T

Oh, yeah, I caught up with the anime. AND OMG. I knew that was going to happen, but I had no idea it'd be like that. D: I was litterally sitting on the edge of my chair, filled with adrenaline. Can't wait for episode 8. 8D

Look what I found, Zero on... something.
    Spoiler:

Oh, yeah, I'm gonna have to correct my info about Li Kouyou (you know, the one of SM). He's not 16, I think he's 19 now. It was at the age of 16 that he got through the Imperial Examinations, and since I think it's been 3 years since then... I'm guessing he's 19 now. =3

Spoiler:

Okay, I'm done with pictures for today. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back