• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BK Charizard 23k Gold Plated (Misprint?)

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    Looking through my childhood and found some of my old Burger King Pokeballs, the only thing is that the Charizard one was not like the others. Instead of a description on the back it has the text: "BOEING 767-300 JAB569", printed 4 times (one right under the other). Is this a misprint or was it the same for all Charizards?

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Boeing is an aerospace company. As in "Boeing 747", so I don't know what to really make of that. I don't have mine, but I think it's a misprint of some kind.

Last edited:

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
  • Em, I just checked my Charizard and on the back it has it's four moves printed on it, so I suppose that yours might be a misprint..

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
  • Oh wow! That's very strange! I guess that it might be worth more than a regular one, seeing as misprints are rare, =/ But I wouldn't really know...

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    Yeah, that's unusual. I'd hit up some TCG-focused Pokemon sites, like PokeBeach, and see what they say. Really not sure how you'd get it appraised, though... Best bet is just putting it on eBay or a Pokemon-themed auction house with a high price and see where the bids take you.

Back