• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen black 2 or white 2

black 2 or white 2

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
Don't care which version should I got
Until I know that Black 2 would give me a Hard Mode Pokemon
Even after the fact that you still need two catridge to enjoy Hard Mode Pokemon to the extent, it still my primary reason

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2013
UK Release!!

OK so reply to this post if you're from the UK and excited about B2 and W2 release 2day!!

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I got mine earlier. :) Just been transferring some of my Pokemon over so far and so I've only just beat the first gym. I must say that I'm enjoying it quite a bit so far. :D

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2013
I choose Black 2. I wanted Latios and Black Kyurem. Anyway, is this true if Black Kyurem can be caught at Black 2 ?

uh-huh. yes, BK can; and it's when you meet Ghetsis at the chasm, where Kyruem Black/White(black in your case) is and battle it. BUT! They are not able to be captured, you have to get the Zekrom/Reshiram(zekrom in your case) from N in his castle, which is now underground; and then you'll go to the chasm again and capture Kyruem. You can form them into one and get Black/White kyruem.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
One of the rules of this particular forum is that a thread is considered to be "dead" after one month of no posting. Once a thread is "dead", it is no longer allowed to be posted in. Next time, please read the rules before you post, and do not revive a "dead" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back