• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black and White Appearances on Best Wishes (Spoilers)

StarGirl

sinnoh GF champion,Dawn
Years
  • Does anyone have interest in Bel appearing in Best Wishes?

Edit: How about the other characters from the Black and White games; Cheren, N, or any other important Black and White character that you may know of?

Last edited by a moderator:

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Except they don't always appear. She has a nice design and is the only character from the new games that I don't think looks overly hideous. I don't care if she makes an appearance or not though. I could care less for the others as well.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    I don't really care about Bel and Cheren, but I definitely want N to appear in the Anime. He has chilling aura about him.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    I'm going to expect some things out of Team Rocket, especially given the fact that JJM were supposed to be the front lines, as well as Giovanni even getting a design change, one actually revealed to the public in either case, which indicates that he would be a major character. But Plasma might appear as well as N.

Also, I'm wondering if Black and White are even going to appear at all, even if the appearance is the beginning of movies.

Last edited:
    Back