• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black and White Booster Box?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2012
    Sorry I posted this in the wrong section before, I found a booster box for a really cheap price:

www ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Black-White-2-Emerging-Powers-Booster-Box-/170780014602?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27c348380a#ht_500wt_1413

are these the cheapest? or does anyone know where you can find these cheaper?

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
    Years
    I think those are the cheapest, there might be more cheaper ones but be careful with the $1 ones because theres a 70% chance there faulty and are in a bad condition.

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2012
    ok, these are pretty legit according to feedback im going to puchase a c ouple

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    Hi Jg-41095

I emailed the seller and requested some information. He sent me the information found of the back of each booster box. These are legit and by far the cheapest I have seen and I have been collecting these for years now (once a pokemon lover, always a pokemon lover) These usually go for $95-$100 but this gentlemen is selling them for $85 and that is a great deal. You will be extremely satisfied with this deal, i will also be purchasing because the new pokemon black and white are fascinating especially when you start to compare. Thank you for this post because any pokemon lover will love these and I hope other people on this forum will realize this. Thank you again you made a pokemon lover very happy. Saving money and getting card :)

- PokemonCardMaster

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Go look at your thread in the Trading Card Game forum. That's the correct forum, this one is only for Black and White game discussion. :( So if you have any further questions and such, you need to ask there.
    Black and White Booster Box?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back