• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black and White glitches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akis1988

Banned
Years
  • I think there is a glitch that a pokeball turned into masterball if you press b+down in the correct time.

Zurenriri

Has What Grass-Types Crave
    Years
  • Well i noticed when you hold the (B) button then bikers drive around faster.

I noticed that the other day as well, they move at the same speed you run at.

At first I thought that was supposed to happen but when you hop on a bicycle and start moving around they stay at the initial walking speed.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2011
    I tried the glitch vaporeon mentioned and i accidently walked out the door and when I went back in a wild Snivy appeared, I started with Snivy. When my friend, who started with Tepig, tried a Tepig popped up. It was kinda cool that they popped up in the building but after I got my pokemon out of the daycare it wouldn't work.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I tried the glitch vaporeon mentioned and i accidently walked out the door and when I went back in a wild Snivy appeared, I started with Snivy. When my friend, who started with Tepig, tried a Tepig popped up. It was kinda cool that they popped up in the building but after I got my pokemon out of the daycare it wouldn't work.

Lolwat? If that actually happened, then that would definitely count as a glitch. What did you do, run, fight, or catch?

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2017
    I had a glitch happen to me today at my friend's house. I was showing her some of the Pokemon I had raised for her while borrowing her game. After we looked at the profile of her new Chandelure, I decided to show her the Pokedex entry for it so she could see the description. Afterwords I looked back at her Chandelure's profile again and it was showing the back sprite instead of the front sprite (the rest of the Pokemon's sprites were fine). It still showed back sprite even though I exited out of the menu and only on the Chandelure, however I was able to fix it by sending the Pokemon into a battle then viewing the profile again.

I've been trying to figure out what caused this glitch but it hasn't happened again. Action Replay was in while this happened though, so I think it might have been a side effect from one of the codes or just simply the game loaded the wrong sprite for that Pokemon.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPoQ6QRi3to

kelario26

PKMN Breeder
    Years
  • I tried the glitch vaporeon mentioned and i accidently walked out the door and when I went back in a wild Snivy appeared, I started with Snivy. When my friend, who started with Tepig, tried a Tepig popped up. It was kinda cool that they popped up in the building but after I got my pokemon out of the daycare it wouldn't work.

Tried this, and guess what? Didn't work.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I it a glitch when two of your pokemon faint in a double battle or triple battle and you can't send out replacements...or is it just an annoying thing GF added...it really bothers me cause I don't know how to get out of the switch screen to finish off the battle and have to turn off the game afterward in order to go back to normal gameplay...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I had a glitch happen to me today at my friend's house. I was showing her some of the Pokemon I had raised for her while borrowing her game. After we looked at the profile of her new Chandelure, I decided to show her the Pokedex entry for it so she could see the description. Afterwords I looked back at her Chandelure's profile again and it was showing the back sprite instead of the front sprite (the rest of the Pokemon's sprites were fine). It still showed back sprite even though I exited out of the menu and only on the Chandelure, however I was able to fix it by sending the Pokemon into a battle then viewing the profile again.

I've been trying to figure out what caused this glitch but it hasn't happened again. Action Replay was in while this happened though, so I think it might have been a side effect from one of the codes or just simply the game loaded the wrong sprite for that Pokemon.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPoQ6QRi3to

She just tapped the screen, silly. Tapping it turns the Pokemon around so you can see the back of it. :3

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • I it a glitch when two of your pokemon faint in a double battle or triple battle and you can't send out replacements...or is it just an annoying thing GF added...it really bothers me cause I don't know how to get out of the switch screen to finish off the battle and have to turn off the game afterward in order to go back to normal gameplay...

no its not a glitch u have to choose what pokemon u want to send it out for. so the first pokemon u choose automatically goes for one then u choose one that got knocked out and then the one u want to send out. its quiet confusing i had to turn my game off a couple of times before i figured it out

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    I it a glitch when two of your pokemon faint in a double battle or triple battle and you can't send out replacements...or is it just an annoying thing GF added...it really bothers me cause I don't know how to get out of the switch screen to finish off the battle and have to turn off the game afterward in order to go back to normal gameplay...
    No, it's not a glitch, just a confusing new design. Basically, when you're doing a double/triple battle and multiple Pokemon faint in the same turn, after choosing the Pokemon you want to send in, you must choose which Pokemon to shift it with. Simply choose the Pokemon you want to switch and then tap the fainted Pokemon that was in the slot you want it in. Doesn't make any difference in doubles, but in triple battles it's to make sure you send out your Pokemon in the slot you want it in.

Years
  • I had something happen yesterday where I was in a battle with two wild Meinshao and I used Glaciate and I think surf. Well they used wide guard and then somehow killed bot of my pokemon at the same time. When it went into the screen to let me send out another two pokemon it wouldn't let me switch out any pokemon and just kept saying, "So and so can't be switched out!"

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • I had something happen yesterday where I was in a battle with two wild Meinshao and I used Glaciate and I think surf. Well they used wide guard and then somehow killed bot of my pokemon at the same time. When it went into the screen to let me send out another two pokemon it wouldn't let me switch out any pokemon and just kept saying, "So and so can't be switched out!"

its not a glitch. if u look at alpha's and mine previous post it will explain what it is. its so u can put the pokemon where u want them when u send them out.

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
  • the only real glitch i noticed was when i was on Rt 9 and held B, the guys on bikes doubled in speed.

OneAverageTrainer

Average Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    I dont think this is a glitch but when your in celestial tower the trainers will face different directions when you press B button. :/

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2017

She just tapped the screen, silly. Tapping it turns the Pokemon around so you can see the back of it. :3
    It does!? Aw man, I feel like an idiot now. And here I thought that Chandelure was just being emo because I denied it that Audino the other day. Well, thanks for letting me know.

LilacArcanine

Aiber Enthusiast
    Years
  • I think there is a glitch that a pokeball turned into masterball if you press b+down in the correct time.

I heard that one in 2000. It's untrue, though I believed it for years, and sometimes still find myself pressing up and B while catching a Pokemon.

Years
  • I've seen one.

In Opelucid City Gym the walkways are supposed to be located like 10 metres (3,03 feet) above ground (I guess...).
    There's a spot that connects the first dragon's tail to the walking path. It's one square before the dragon's tail, where the walkway rises a bit. It's possible to go down to the supposed ground level there.

I'm not good at explaining things...:\

I'm not sure whether this is a glitch or not.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back