• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black and White Translations

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Okay, many people are relying on other sites for our translations of the new Black and White information being leaked by CoroCoro. While this is good, this means that people here at Pokecommunity have to go to other sites to get their information.

Well, this is no longer. What this thread is for is that if you want to know what something leaked says, you post it here and I will translate for you.

What I will also try is to make this thread a place where all information is stored in Pokecommunity and is translated for your benefits. ie; I will hopefully fully translate what pokemon.co.jp says about black and white and also CoroCoro leaks.

If anyone else wants to help translate, your help will be greatly appreciated.

RPGLand.com Pictures + Translations
    Spoiler:

July 11 CoroCoro Leak (courtesy of Pokebeach.com)
    Spoiler:

July 11, New Scans:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    cool, I appreciate your help to all of us who can't read Japanese :). Can you translate the pages with Black city and White forest? I don't have them sadly though as I can't copy and paste on here :(

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Okay Ill try..... hold on. It is a bit hard to read but ill do my best!

Sorry, it is too blurry, but i could make out:

Black City is in Pokemon Black whilst White Forest is in Pokemon White.
    In the Black City picture, there was something along the lines of a "whirlpool looking thing".

Last edited:

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    RPGLand Pictures and most of it translated is up... am beginning work on the new CoroCoro stuff.

Note: I will be directly translating this stuff so it may differ.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    got the source, im just going to conglomerate all that is leaked/know and put it here, adding more stuff as it is leaked, kinda like a huge directory for info.

Back