• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen black city/white forest discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

persocom-chi

chobits
Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2011
    ok ...um lets see here you talk about your black city/white forest and what you think about them.

Basculin

Dragonite Fan
    Years
  • I like the White Forest. The thing that bothers me are the graphics and how far away you are from the people and stuff...

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • I like Black City, although it is so annoying you can only have 10 people... I'm now letting it have 0 people so I can fill it up again with my brother's White Forest people. Yay stealing people! :D

persocom-chi

chobits
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2011
    black city

I like Black City, although it is so annoying you can only have 10 people... I'm now letting it have 0 people so I can fill it up again with my brother's White Forest people. Yay stealing people! :D

lol! yah that stinks! lol! they should have put more than ten people. I have both games and a dsi xl and ds so I connect to my self lol! I also found out that pass orbs can be found in front of the pokemon center in someone elses world.

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
  • Black City is awesome, even though it has that annoying 10-trainer limitation. Beat 10 trainers, earn good experience and average money, and get $10,000 from the mayor every day. Rinse and repeat.

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
  • I chose the game Black because I wanted more cities so with the extra Black city I chose Black. I was very disppointed with Black City. The far away camera is annoying and its just a battle city.

AusDon

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I have Pokemon White, and I must say, White Forest isn't anything special.
    It'a neat, but too small. Nothing to do.

I caught a Togepi there.. But nothing else really.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • I've only been to White Forest, i've been to Black City once for about three seconds while using the Entralink. I'm hoping to beat Black soon so I can get there.

White forest is pretty cool. Good graphics (though the far away camera can be a little annoying) and 100+ pokemon exclusive to White! Woot! That last part is amazing.

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
  • white forest is awesome!
    all the pokemon in the world MWAHAHAHA!
    well not really but it has a lot of them that you can't get in black.
    my only complaint is the far away camera.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I haven't gotten past the elite four on Black yet, but on White... uh, White Forest was kinda a let down. Luckily there was grass, but considering the fact that it was all high camera angles and there wasn't really much to do there made it seem boring to me :( I can only find 4 Pokemon anyways and I haven't got a second DS to fix that!! :(

persocom-chi

chobits
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2011
    Battling people in black city is ok with me at least my pokemon get stronger which is good for me.

persocom-chi

chobits
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2011
    How do you go about entering someone elses forest / city via entralink btw? do both people have to have beaten the game?

well yes that too but you can also connect to your self if you have both games and 2 ds's and of course if you have another person living with you, you can connect to that family member, also you can always go to your friends and do it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back