• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black city/White Forest??

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
    hmm i dunno but what if you Can go to both places just at different times

like before e4 you only have access to your Version Area
    like say in White you go to the White Forest then after e4 you can go to Black City for Extra stuff =\ (this could work because of there being to main sides to Isshu)

i was also thinking when someone posted the plot suggestions
    if they Don't have both places in both games
    i was hoping that you CAN NOT get the Legendary BEFORE the Elite 4
    i kinda hate how people get an Uber before the E4 (it's just so weird)
    that's why now-a-days i don't even use the Legendaries until After i complete the E4

orange discontent

pogeymans?
    Years
    so i herd Jynx are abundant in Black City and that Uncle Zekrom's cabin in the White Forest isn't too shabby...

I guess the third version is going to have both White Forest and Black City trying to take control of the other, huh?

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    You guys DO realize they don't have to make a third title for this region right... They could skip on to the next games which will hopefully be the RSE remakes everyone wants...

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    You guys DO realize they don't have to make a third title for this region right... They could skip on to the next games which will hopefully be the RSE remakes everyone wants...
    Well they might do what they did in with RS and E with the remakes in between but I think we will still have a third version this gen :)

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Well they might do what they did in with RS and E with the remakes in between but I think we will still have a third version this gen :)

or just not have a 3rd game... Pokemon Grey sounds really stupid... Yin&Yang are 2 parts it would be stupid to combine them as one game...

Years
    or just not have a 3rd game... Pokemon Grey sounds really stupid... Yin&Yang are 2 parts it would be stupid to combine them as one game...
    Well they could always do what they did with GSC and make the third one separate. Though the third one could represent balance and harmony between the two :)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Maybe then some one will try to merge Black City and White Forest... so that the world will ultimately be at peace with both lifestyles.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019

I didn't realize you spoke for the fandom.

I really liked the idea of version exclusive locations. What worries me is how that is going to be worked out in the anime...:\ Probably then it would have to be a neutral-harmonic place. Although, I do believe it's too early to exactly determine anything.

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
    woowoo!!!! a Peaceful and Harmonious Pokemon game? sounds like these would be
    the third version for Black and White

Pokemon Woodstock Version!!
    or
    Pokemon Psychedelic Version!! oooh pretty~
    or
    Pokemon Tie-Dye @_e

and we'll have an Awesome Hippy Champion!!!!
    i'm not kidding i want this 8DDDDDD

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I didn't realize you spoke for the fandom.

I really liked the idea of version exclusive locations. What worries me is how that is going to be worked out in the anime...:\ Probably then it would have to be a neutral-harmonic place. Although, I do believe it's too early to exactly determine anything.

Everyone can say what they have seen... Its a right... and you know what I've seen? Requests for RSE remakes...

woowoo!!!! a Peaceful and Harmonious Pokemon game? sounds like these would be
    the third version for Black and White

Pokemon Woodstock Version!!
    or
    Pokemon Psychedelic Version!! oooh pretty~
    or
    Pokemon Tie-Dye @_e

and we'll have an Awesome Hippy Champion!!!!
    i'm not kidding i want this 8DDDDDD

Yeah Woodstock Version... Pokemon: Hippie's Quest... Save the drugs from the evil Team Government!!!

Last edited:

Years
    Yeah I'm one of those who request's RSE remakes but I want them to come out at the end of the gen so they will have the best graphics of the generation ;)
    Oh tie dye version very cool :P

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    Version Exclusives!

So far we know that there is an area that appears only in Pokemon Black and an area that only appears in Pokemon White. Black City and White Forest.

Black city/White Forest??

I got to thinking about what could be in these areas and I thought of Gyms. Maybe there is an entire gym that is exclusive to a version!? We have already seen a Roller Coaster gym, which could very well be in Black City because of all the busy neon lights.

There will be cities that look different based on the version even though they are the same city. In the bottom two screenshots on the left page, you can see one city that looks different in both versions of the game.

Apparently Rankurusu (Blob) and Gochiruzeru (Goth) are both Psychic types and Version Exclusives. We don't know which version they are exclusive to but we know the patch of grass they are located in. This patch appears to be in a city of some sort, or at least next to a road of some kind.

What do you guys think? Would you like for there to be a gym you can only face in Black and a gym you can only face in White?

Last edited:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    black city = las vegas. can be found in the desert? Maybe this isshu is america..
    well hmm maybe different gameplay, diff teams? they should make the games a bit more diff. then nintendo makes more money =O and we get less..

Zet

Years
    ITT: Isshu is not based on America.

For version exclusives it's best wait till more information is released but I wouldn't be surprised if one game got one of the encourage type pokemon and the other had the other encourage pokemon.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years

For version exclusives it's best wait till more information is released but I wouldn't be surprised if one game got one of the encourage type pokemon and the other had the other encourage pokemon.

There is actual evidence for Isshu being based off of America, yet you show no evidence towards it being based on somewhere else.

TheReal

Epic Member
    Years
    Even if it's not, there are a lot of similarities with America, maybe even more with any region of Japan, where it's more probable that is based of.

Do you think there will be only two pokémon with that ability? I don't, at all. Also, the eagle seems much better than that monkey thing.

I would like to see different elite 4 champions. In White, we have the 'good' rival as the champion and in Black the inverse. Since we have to rivals, that would be cool.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    According to Serebii Gochiruzeru and Rankurusu are version exclusives too.

Someone ninja'd me <<

Back