• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black eyed peas or G unit?

The Black Eyed Peas or G-unit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    I personally say black eyed peas. Monkey business is truly the only album i can sit down and listen to the whole thing and enjoy every bit of it.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Shouldn't this go in Other Entertainment? o.O;

*MOVED*

MDGherb420

Rom Hacker
    Years
    G-G-G-G-G-G-Unit! I met 50, banks, and game the other day when they were in town. i had back-stage passes from sum1 that knows 50... and they r much better than bep i have to mute my tv whenever i play the urbz because its all bep music.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    I really don't listen to either but if I had to pick from the music I've hear I'd pick Black Eyed Peas. I've got a joke for G-Unit though. Why couldn't G-Unit ride the bus? Because they didn't have 50 Cent, lol!!!:D

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    How come there isn't a "Both" option in the poll? I like both G-Unit and Black Eyed Peas equally.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    I like both, but I'll point towards G-Unit.(even though B.E.P are originally nuts, in a g00d way.) They're storming the Rap/R & B Hip-Hop industry pretty darn well as a group. (Their awards just wouldn't stop coming in last year. o.O) I admit I like a lot of their stuff, but then again 50 Cent is t00 stuck on himself. Starting beef with people over stupid crap etc. etc. (should hear the things he be saying about himself) But w/e, I'm getting off the real reason of the thread. o.o I think OutKast would put up a much better fight against them. ~_^ (then I'll be stuck because OutKast is incredibly talented and original)

~Blade~

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Black Eyed Peas... I never was a fan of G-Unit.

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    The reason there is no both is because i thought there would be no gray area.
    but i will gladly add a both...if i can...
    i can never understand how to do these polls.
    Debate time!
    okay, for one the urbz is a great game, and with great music, but thats NOT and i repeat NOT
    The Black Eyed peas. It is a bunch of music in a whole nother language with the beat of SOME black eyed peas songs. And even so its from elephunk, not Monkey business anyway (monkey business is better in my opinion)

But now im just getting off topic.

And G-unit has one good song and i dont even think its g-unit, i think its 50 cent.
    and thats how we do.
    Candy shop is retarded, Just a little bit is retarded (which probably isnt even g-unit), and i think eminem is the only one in that group with potential.
    He has a couple songs i like, which include "like toy soldiers" and "da-doing doing-doing!" XD
    And eminem has another BETTER band, if you remember it is called D12. "My Band" is like, the funniest song ever.

So far, G-unit score: 2

and g-unit is mostly for white boys tryin to be black, or retarded people in yur class that sing it all day. I have one example, but i wont name any names.

G-unit: -1
    g-unit total: 1

Now on to black eyed peas.

Back in the day, black eyed peas were just a group of 3 guys, no one knew about them, they just made their music, didnt care about what people thought.
    Then they got this AMAZING newcomer known as fergie. this is when thing started to look up.
    They then produced a CD titled: elephunk.
    Their rating were through the roof and then the band consisting of Apl.de.ap, Will.i.am, Taboo, and newcomer fergie, became a house hold name, The black eyed peas.
    G-unit is only famous because its a bunch of already-famous people joining together tryin to act all hard.
    G-unit: -1
    The black eyed peas then came out with an album SURE to satisfy the spot in peoples hearts for music.
    And when it comes to me, it worked.
    Black eyed peas: 5
    G-unit: 0

Black Lotus

AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!
    Years

BEP, because they are good IMO. Maybe it's a little bit biased, 'cause I've never heard any G-unit music.

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
    Of course im going to say Black eyed peas!there the best,but g-unit is good,but black eyed peas all the way!

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
    I'd definately have to say G-Unit. Being a boi from da hood, I be liking dem more XD Anyways, I liked them since they came out.Though I dont like all of their songs, I like more songs of theirs, than I do Black Eyed Peas. The only Black Eyed Peas song I like is 'Hey Mama'. Also, The Game is awesome.

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
    I Wuv Black Eyed Peas! I can listen to their whole album and never get bored of it! I wuv Fergie!(the girl in B.E.P) Shes so kool!!! ^0^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back