• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black Friday Shopping

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Okay, who is going to shop on Black Friday? What do you think about Black Friday? For me it could be fun if most people don't trample everyone just to get an item that they can easily get online or another store. I hope I don't need to work on Black Friday. I been doing it for years. I really need a break, but it never fails. Always working.

I been curious of how it is waiting in line the night before. There is no way I will do that. You need to eat and take a shower. Pft, no way. I might as well come in the morning when it happens. So I am nice and fresh. Can't believe people will camp out the night before. Insane...

And the stuff they got on sale in the store...I don't know. Most of the stuff I really don't want. If they have a iPod Touch on sale, I am going to grab it. XD But only if I am off. Which is mostly unlikely. I really much rather they schedule me later than coming in when the sale starts. I really don't care at this point. As long I don't have to deal with the insane, I am better off.

So yeah tell me your thoughts about Black Friday and have you shopped on Black Friday.

And yes I know I am early with the Christmas themes. I was bored.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Oh yes, love shopping on Black Friday. It is the best time of year to go shopping with friends too. Plus, the great deals you get on that day is outrageous. Reason why people camp out early hours of the night at a store is so they can grab the good stuff before it's all gone. Trust me, the large crowds, lines, etc. aren't all that bad at all once you get the adrenaline rush to do all that shopping. Like said, once you're not alone in it all, you'll have a lot of fun.

The only scary section of it though is the electronics, you want to be the first there because things will be flying off the shelves faster than you can think. I still remember last year, just in Wal-Mart alone, not even the mall I was at yet, but the electronics section was stocked with people and all the good items: iPods, PS3s, and more were just gone, and you would miss the good deal. ;_; So, getting there early is just protocol to this kind of thing.

I'm definitely going again this year, probably earlier than last year, and now that I have money to spend I can probably buy a few nice things for myself such as some brand clothes, maybe some games, and whatever else I may come across at a great deal. :D If you get the chance to get a way and go though, you'll have a really nice time. Plus, those deals aren't something to ignore, no way.

By the way, the new Christmas Theme is definitely looking nice. ;)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh wow, so you been through it. You are so brave. Yeah it looks like it is fun. I am just worried that maybe I end up getting trampled on. As long I stay away from the pushers I will be alright. But it looks like I might have to work. So I won't get to do it. We shall see. I am glad you going to do it again this year. I hope you will get the stuff that is on sale. Yeah the electronics section is a nightmare. Believe me. We got a electronics section in my store and it gets insane in there. But as long you know what you want it won't stop you. :) Good luck!

And thanks a lot! That is what I was hoping for. To feel like Christmas. I better do it early so anytime I can change it. Got to have the idea fresh in my mind.

Back