• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

black friday

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    how do you say this is one of your fav days of the year?you just have no plan.
    No specific plan. Chérii still enjoys the day because she gets to shop around and have fun, which is why it is her favorite day.

I don't have any plans for Black Friday, since I'm working. At a grocery store, fortunately, so hopefully it'll be dead there since it's the day after Thanksgiving. Still, there's nothing out there that I particularly want for the winter, and I've already done the shopping for presents.

Besides, my parents never went shopping on Black Friday because of how insane everyone becomes during it, and I just picked that up.

One of my coworkers is leaving her house at two in the morning to stand in line in front of the stores. That's a little extreme to me.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I'm Canadian. We don't have Black Friday. Not even when we hold our Thanksgiving. We get Boxing Day after Christmas but the deals just doesn't compare. Black Friday kicks its butt.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Well... Um... Can someone tell me what/when Black Friday is? Then I can actually reply.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I will probably get Borderlands for myself and possibly a few gadgets for my family if I have enough money (I probably won't). I'll also donate some money to charity. Honestly, Black Friday one of my least favorite days of the year. Sure, there are some good bargains, but it reminds me of all the people that can't afford so much as a meal. We have people trampling each other (to death, sometimes) because they might save a few dollars. Is a little consideration too much to ask? That sort of selfish behavior while others can't even put food on the table turns my stomach a little.

Back