• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen BLACK KYUREM vs WHITE KYUREM

Black Kyurem or White Kyurem?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    BLACK KYUREM vs WHITE KYUREM

Who would have ever thought, right? When we asked Masuda to give us the unexpected, he sure did! Fusions, alternate forms, and two separate new Pokémon/mascots, we've given a lot of titles for these Pokémon. But this is Black Kyurem VS White Kyurem.

Though all we have is a name and their design, which one gives the better impression towards you?

Which one has the better fusion?

D i s c u s s , d i s c u s s , d i s c u s s !

Edit: While the rules say you're free to discuss any weekly poll even after it "dies", this one is covered by the one in Black 2 and White 2 so please use that one. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Though all we have is a name and their design, which one gives the better impression towards you?

Black Kyurem, he looks slightly more powerful.

Which one has the better fusion? White Kyurem, I've always preferred Reshiram and just looks strange but good.

Black Kyurem or White Kyurem? White Kyurem.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Though all we have is a name and their design, which one gives the better impression towards you?
    For their names, none of them. I think that they could have came up with better form names for these two forms other than black and white -_-"

In my opinion, I'm going to have to go with Zekrom because I love the way it looks. I like how in this picture the outter arm is black while the inner arm is the same color as what Kyurem is supposed to be

Black Kyurem of course

:t354:TG

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • I chose White Kyurem, mainly because he just looks better compared to Black Kyurem.
    It may change once we find out more about them, though. :o

Awesome.

Gotta go fast!!!
    Years
  • Q:Though all we have is a name and their design, which one gives the better impression towards you?
    A:The designs left a better impression than the names. Inserting the words Black/White before Kyurem seems lazy to me.

Q:Which one has the better fusion?

A: oh lawd this question, I think that both of Kyurem's new formes are equally impressive but I've always hated Reshirams design :< Black Kyurem it is

Q:Black Kyurem or White Kyurem?

A:Black Kyurem is best Kyurem

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    The black one looks odd with its primate-esque pose and apparently muscular right arm.

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    I love both designs but I'd have to say White. Despite liking Zekrom's solo design better than Reshiram but Black Kyurem just looks odd.White seems more balanced and symetrical and Black's super muscular arm seems very weirdly placed compared to his other. Plus thinking ahead a bit White could potentially be a Fire/Ice type and that could be very interesting,

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • From first impression I like White Kyurem more. In terms of how is stronger that has yet to be seen.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • In terms of design, I like White Kyurem. Black Kyurem, to me, looks a bit less organized. It looks more like a "Frankenstein" fusion. Threw together parts from each, and it came to life as this horrible monster. White Kyurem appeals to me in the same way that Reshiram does. It looks a lot more elegant, and has more of a "good guy" type of look, where Black Kyurem looks evil. Overall, my vote is for White Kyurem.

As far as the names, they're not very creative. Even Light Kyurem/Dark Kyurem would be better in my opinion. It wouldn't surprise me if that's what they end up being called in the international B/W2, similar to how the Black/White Stone became Dark/Light Stone.

Tachikaze

九番隊 // Earth-Severing Wind
    Years
  • BLACK KYUREM vs WHITE KYUREM

Y'all are crazy, the White one is fugly (Well so is the black one, but whatever)

The black one is the lesser of two evils in the ugly department, in my book. I'll get that one over the white one.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    We can really go with looks right now can't we? I'm still a little interested to know about typing, will they be Ice/Fire and Ice/Electric or Dragon/Fire and Dragon/Electric, they could still retain Ice moves in those last two typings, but yeah...

I suppose I like how Black Kyurem gives off that tough overpowered posture, whilst White Kyurem still shines out that beautiful posture Reshiram gives off.

I can sort of see some dark background coming off from these two, I mean - they do literally look like fusions, I wonder if we'll we some creepy stuff like from Platinum. :X

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • While I only know there looks I've got to say, I like them both but the white Kyurem seems to stand out for me :)
    I really wish we had more to go on :\

MiSoRamen

Flying with Skyla
    Years

I would say White Kyurem has left me with a better first impression.

White Kyurem, the fusion looks more natural than Black Kyurem and the possibility that it could be a Fire/Ice type is sweet. :3

White Kyurem as of now.

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • The black one looks odd with its primate-esque pose and apparently muscular right arm.

I noticed this almost imeddiately. I would say what it reminds me of, but I'd probably get banned. XD

Anyway...
      - This is tough. Black Kyurem looks quite strong, whereas White Kyurem's pose truthfully doesn't do it much justice. It just looks a bit bland if I'm honest. but yeah, I'm torn on this.

• Which one has the better fusion?
      - As for this question, probably White Kyurem. I think it looks more natural, probably because of the colouring. ice and grey for some reason looks more natural than grey and black.

• Black Kyurem or White Kyurem?
      - White. Reshiram FTW! XD

Victini

Though all we have is a name and their design, which one gives the better impression towards you?

I am leaning towards White Kyurem... I haven't found a specific liking towards Black Kyurem yet. ;;

Kyurem hasn't given me the best impression by itself, so I can't say much about them right now...

Still going with White Kyurem... it just seems to be a less broken fusion than Black Kyurem... I-I suppose it's because white and ice blue go hand in hand, as shallow as that sounds. ><

White Kyurem, for now. :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2013
    I've always liked zekrom more then reshiram. But I think white kyurem looks better. Black just looks like of..wrong.

Aénex

I hate them both. Kyusham has a better design than Kyukrom, but they're both ugly. And B2/W2? Just stick with Grey so we can have R/S Remakes. DX

Years
  • I really can't take Black Kyurem seriously because of its face... just looks so silly lol. White Kyurem actually grew on me really quickly so that's where I'll tack on my vote ~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back