• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen BLACK KYUREM vs WHITE KYUREM

Black Kyurem or White Kyurem?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Though all we have is a name and their design, which one gives the better impression towards you?
    Towards me, I like the visual design of Black Kyurem.
    Which one has the better fusion?
    I think both have a pretty good fuse. So, I can't pick between both.
    I will most likely want the Black Kyurem. Although, the White one gave me a pretty good first impression, I soon didn't like the tail, and the long arm (or wing featured attached to it). I don't like the Black Kyurem's face as well, but I mean it's just one picture of it's facial expression. Other than the expression, I like it. ^..^

Raichupacabra

Villain
    Years
  • BLACK KYUREM vs WHITE KYUREM
    Though all we have is a name and their design, which one gives the better impression towards you?

- Black Kyurem since it looks bulkier and more powerful.

BLACK KYUREM vs WHITE KYUREM

- White Kyurem since it looks elegant like Reshiram but more cooler.

- If I had to pick one it would be White Kyurem so I guess I'm getting White 2.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Black Kyurem looks more frightening but White Kyurem looks so majestic and royal. So, for the same reason I picked Pokemon Black over Pokemon White, I pick White Kyurem, because I like the more magestic legendaries over the more threatening (with the exception of Dialga) (Magestic: Ho-oh, Kyogre, Palkia and Reshiram)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Black Kyurem looks cool, but White Kyurem is by far the better fusion in my eyes. It has the best design and gives off a majestic impression while Black Kyurem just looks slightly awkward. I'm more inclined to get Pokémon White 2 just based off of White Kyurem's design.

Ultimo1991

Team Ultimo/Infinity Leader
    Years
  • for me this was a tough choice but hey id have to go for Black Kyrue all the way even tho white kyruem looks majestic^^

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I think they both look terrible and I'll need a little more time for them to sink in, honestly. But if I had to pick right now, I'll go with Black Kyurem. I like the face better because that blue part isn't on the bottom, so its teeth aren't coming out from there. Same problem with Dialga...the teeth come up from the bottom and make it looks like it has...problems. So yeah. Black Kyu strictly for its face, lol.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Though all we have is a name and their design, which one gives the better impression towards you?: White (Reshiram) Kyurem. I've said a lot of times that Reshiram reminds me of Blue-Eyes White Dragon (from Yu-Gi-Oh), but now the Reshiram/Kyurem fusion reminds me of a fusion of Blue-Eyes and White Night Dragon (again, from Yu-Gi-Oh).

Which one has the better fusion?:
    White Kyurem. It looks better than Black Kyurem, IMO.

Black Kyurem or White Kyurem?: White Kyurem, for reasons said above.

Cazzef

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I'm really liking how Black Kyurem looks, I always liked Reshiram, but now, It's Zekrom and Kyurem fusion!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I like them both ;__; Well at first I only liked one BUT I'm going to be interesting here and choose both for now, and vote at the end of the week. In other words I'm like a swaying voter. Convince me your Kyurem is best and I'll choose it? :) Honestly they both look amazing and it's a tough decision, I'll have White Kyurem in my mind for now, but it could easily be Black Kyurem, so...

In other words: A good reason to discuss which of the two are best!

(Omg, irrelevant but this poll finishes on B/W's first English anniversary :3)

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
  • BLACK KYUREM vs WHITE KYUREM
    Though all we have is a name and their design, which one gives the better impression towards you?
    White Kyurem, because it's mixing grace and elegance all in one. And, Kyurem and Reshiram are my faves of all three dragons. And I like "White Kyurem" because heh...snow is white ! /shot

White Kyurem for me again. It's the "Melting" combination, of Fire and Ice.

White Kyurem for sure ! <3

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
  • The white one because it is so sheerly epic, and the color flows better with white on gray than black on grey

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    White Kyurem doesn't have clashing body styles. That, I like the most. Black Kyurem, not so much.

Years
  • personally I like both, but if i got to choose,I would preferred white kyurem,because it looks cooler (bluexwhite combination seems nice) Lol

Years
  • People black is more cool looking than white,and black one sure does look stronger.
    Voted black hes tooooo coool
    White one doesnt look like a fighter...

I mean Deeeaaaaamn hes cool,more beautiful.....oh realy!
    Black has jaws that look like giratinas.

And legend pokemons arent supposed to be like "hi im an beautiful"
    that aint cool if there werent pokemons like entei,raikou,zekrom,lugia,zapdos,heatranGroudon,Rayquza,Deoxis and such pokemon would be boring they would look like WINX club,all cool are strong all cute are weak

Last edited:

Volcarona

then live beautifully until the end
    Years
  • I still prefer Reshiram over Zekrom. So, I choose White Kyurem. It looks elegant and ice/fire is an exciting typing. However, I think Black Kyurem has the better looking fusion. The wings match and such. That chin horn is something to worry about, though.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Black Kyurem seems more interesting and powerful to me. He's visually more better looking than White Kyurem imo. But really, they need better names for these things lol.

Black Kyurem for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back