• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black or White?

Black or White?

• Total voters

Summersaurus

Rawrr ❤
    Years
    I love Pokémon White more than Black because of the version exclusives and Opelucid City looks amazing and White Forest.
    I play Pokémon Black because Reshiram is just beaut =3

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
    Years
    I opted to vote for both as I ended up buying both games because I liked certain things in each game whether it be Pokémon only obtained in a certain version or the visual differences between the two games I don't know.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Pokemon White for a reason that's actually completely unrelated to Pokemon. I chose White simply because Cure White is my favorite character in the Pretty Cure anime franchise :P Talk about your dumb reasons to choose a game, but the two were equal otherwise.

(And I do have a long history of buying the underdog game, so I suppose this fit right into that tradition xD)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2011
    Pokemon white purely for zekrom and i also have a history of getting the underdog games :D

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I've got both Black and White, but I've been mainly playing White because of Zekrom and Petilil.

Although, I also like some of the other features White has such as the White forest.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Well since I got my Pokemon White when it first came out, then I would choose White because I have not really played Pokemon Black yet and besides, it has Zekrom in it.

:t354:TG

Back