• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black people

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
Years
  • lol,black people in pokemon i'd like to see that.

You ever see Brock? He was black. You ever see that episode with the Ludicolo trainer? He was mexican.

Oh it's more than an assumption. He's known as the Lightning American. =]

Yeah Surge is the American War General.

Fun fact: Fantina is American in the french version of Diamomd/Pearl/Platinum.

Last edited:

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
  • Black people aren't in Pokemon as we have all said 1,000,000,000 times because Japan has roughly 2 Black people in it... If you didn't notice most of the characters are Asians....Because it's Japan... Only Whites are from America...

I just had to bring this up cause it bothered me for some reason... White people are from Europe ;D

And I support customization to a degree... it's a little crappy having the same overworld and trainer sprite as everyone else =/

Darkmoonazara

Dousuta Sora? Mou Ariga?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    Personally, to me it doesn't matter if there are never any blacks, or if the game was filled with them. To me, its the plot and storyline that counts.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • If that leaked pic is legitimate, then my notion was right! The next Anime protagonist female is dark skinned, might be "Black" as you say.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    If that leaked pic is legitimate, then my notion was right! The next Anime protagonist female is dark skinned, might be "Black" as you say.

really? :D o.O? I thought it would be that girl that they showed, a.k.a. white/bianca? I'd loveeeeeee to believe you, but I'm still in doubt. I remember you saying some months back that the girl in the first few screenshots was dark-skinned, but I thought she was just an extra!

Back