• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black Stars Production

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
  • 12897074571912.gif

:.Intro.:
    Hello,
    I am Crimson Stardust here coming up with this new thread. I have seen multiples kind of this team thread and i can say they sound good as we can help each other out.

This team is not solely for the purpose of a Single Hack, this team is for people to come together and share their knowledge by helping out each other.
    Basically this team works not on one but multiple hacks depending on the team member willingness to help out.
    Lets get this going!

:.Current Projects.:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~Pokemon Dimension Legends~ by Crimson Stardust

Storyline
    Spoiler:

Route1script3.png
    Route1script2.png
    Event1.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

:.Current Team Members.:
    Crimson Stardust ~ Mapper, Intermediate Scripter, Tile Maker, Music Hacker
    iFr0z3n ~ Mapper
    piicreator ~ Scripter

:.Application Form.:
    Name[Alias]:
    Position you are applying for:
    Proof of your work:
    Reason to applying:
    Ways of Contacts:

:.Positions you can fill up.:
    - Mapper
    - Scripter

- Asm Hacker
    - Beta Tester [ I don't need a lot for this]
    - Spriter
    - Graphics inserter { Refering to everything involves graphics }
    - Music Composers and Inserters
    - Plot Designers and Idealist

That Is all i have in store for you guys so just step in and apply.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Name[Alias]:iFr0z3n (Moe)
    Position you are applying for: Mapper
    Proof of your work: img139.imageshack.us/img139/4446/dwadaw.png (cant post URLs yet)/Just route 1 of fire red. I can map a town if you like. And that route doesn't have the shading on it. I'll repost it if u need it.
    Reason to applying: You need mappers, I need something to pass my time. This hack seems to be able to have potential.
    Ways of Contacts: MSN (PM me)
    Times Available: I'm pretty much free most of the week. So I can probably fit in an hour or two to make a map, depending on what needs to be required and what maps it leads to.
    Others: I can't do much tile insertion but, I can direct maps and make movement permissions. And I'm not really ready for script insertion either, so you'll need to find some one to do it for you, sorry.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2012
    Name[Alias]:Piicreator
    Position you are applying for:Scripter, plot designer and spriter later on, i only have splices so far
    Proof of your work:I pmed u some

#org $recievepokemon
    lock
    faceplayer
    checkflag 0x1004
    if b_true goto $allreadygotone
    message $test
    $test 1 = Do u want this Chikorita?
    boxset 5
    compare LASTRESULT 1
    if 1 goto $get
    message $suckit
    $suckit 1 = Suit Yourself!
    boxset 6
    release
    end
    #org $get
    lock
    message $get1
    $get1 1 = Take it *****
    boxset 6
    givepokemon 152 5 0
    message $recieved
    $recieved 1 = Player recieved Chikorita!
    boxset 6
    setflag 0x1004
    release
    end
    #org $allreadygotone
    lock
    faceplayer
    message $how
    $how 1 =How is my Chikorita?
    boxset 6
    release
    end

I didnt know what to put so i just put that, i no more then just likw giving a pokemon.
    Reason to applying:I wanna help out, be part of a team and work with others to make a hack instead of doing it alone , plus i liked the how this sounded
    Ways of Contacts:Pmed u info

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • Name[Alias]:iFr0z3n (Moe)
    Proof of your work: img139.imageshack.us/img139/4446/dwadaw.png (cant post URLs yet)/Just route 1 of fire red. I can map a town if you like. And that route doesn't have the shading on it. I'll repost it if u need it.
    Reason to applying: You need mappers, I need something to pass my time. This hack seems to be able to have potential.
    Ways of Contacts: MSN (PM me)
    Times Available: I'm pretty much free most of the week. So I can probably fit in an hour or two to make a map, depending on what needs to be required and what maps it leads to.
    Others: I can't do much tile insertion but, I can direct maps and make movement permissions. And I'm not really ready for script insertion either, so you'll need to find some one to do it for you, sorry.

Woah, this app is in a mess, i find it hard to go and read this out, you probably better if you make the app nicer looking in future..lol
    And from what i see your mapping skills need work since they can be still improves like the grass patch is like randomly put and there are empty spaces but it is an OK map but i hope you can improve on your mapping skills in future.

Name[Alias]:Piicreator
    Position you are applying for:Scripter, plot designer and spriter later on, i only have splices so far
    Proof of your work:I pmed u some

I didnt know what to put so i just put that, i no more then just likw giving a pokemon.
    Reason to applying:I wanna help out, be part of a team and work with others to make a hack instead of doing it alone , plus i liked the how this sounded
    Ways of Contacts:Pmed u info

LoL..i would be happy if you post all proof here and neatly done them..
    For now i will accept you as a scripter but i suggest you to start using XSE after this as it is much better.

I can't say you're[ or we ] are that very good at this stage but i advise you continue to improve and become more advance in the skills i accept you for. I hope you won't dissapoint me.

Good luck and welcome to the team.

Anselection

Malicious Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    Name[Alias]: Anselection
    Proof of your work:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Reason for applying: I like the idea of this hack. Plus, I need something to keep me busy.
    Ways of Contacts: [email protected] (MSN)

Jameska

'Cuz God doesn't take sides.
    Years
  • Name[Alias]: Jameska, or whatever you want it to be.
    Position you are applying for: Though I'm able to do much, I'll offer my Spriting skill, testing skills, and Ideas. I'm also not aware if anyone is into Showcase signs and whatnot, but I can do that.
    Proof of your work:
    Spoiler:

Reason to applying: Just need something to sink my teeth into, and something to show for my talents.
    Ways of Contacts: Just pm me here, or add Jameskarock on Skype, if apt.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2012
    LoL..i would be happy if you post all proof here and neatly done them..
    For now i will accept you as a scripter but i suggest you to start using XSE after this as it is much better.

I can't say you're[ or we ] are that very good at this stage but i advise you continue to improve and become more advance in the skills i accept you for. I hope you won't dissapoint me.

Good luck and welcome to the team.

I dont have the other stuff i pmed u , do u just want me to redo it?

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • Name[Alias]: Anselection
    Proof of your work:

Spoiler:

Reason for applying: I like the idea of this hack. Plus, I need something to keep me busy.
    Ways of Contacts: [email protected] (MSN)

Anyway, the maps looks promising for me at least but i still need more evidence to accept you..why don't you make me a new map two at least consist of one map a town/cities another a route[ abit bigger then your current]..I will decide then but i do have high hope for you..

Name[Alias]: Jameska, or whatever you want it to be.
    Position you are applying for: Though I'm able to do much, I'll offer my Spriting skill, testing skills, and Ideas. I'm also not aware if anyone is into Showcase signs and whatnot, but I can do that.
    Proof of your work:
    Spoiler:

Reason to applying: Just need something to sink my teeth into, and something to show for my talents.
    Ways of Contacts: Just pm me here, or add Jameskarock on Skype, if apt.
    The two evos do look cool but from what i see its just like adding a new thing to the current pokemon available so it kinda not that good.
    For the trainer, i love the way he look but i think you need to show more proof..

I am not really good with sprotes but i think you can show me new one which are very good for me to accept you.., maybe not just adding another thing to another thing..lol,
    then i will check again or ask a friend of mine who are a good spriter to judged you.

I dont have the other stuff i pmed u , do u just want me to redo it?
    Yeah sure if you want.

Back