• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black vs White!

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I prefer White as it has the Lv 5 Pokémon available, but I'd rather prefer having a needle stuck in my eye.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Black.

Mostly because I personally think Zekrom suits N more, due to the ideals theme Zekrom has, it fits N really well in my opinion. Reshiram suits the player more, cos they're in a way delivering the truth to N, so it makes sense I prefer the game where you can obtain Reshiram. :p

That, and you get Honchkrow in Black. Awesome hats and Reshiram, what more could I want?

Nurse Joy

Would you like to rest your Pokémon?
    Years
  • I've only owned Black, so I'm unsure which way I'd sway.

I purchased Black because I liked Reshiram more than Zekrom, but also because it was called "Black" >_> I did, however, purchase White 2.
    I do like Black, even if I really want to play White.

I think White has better locations (White Forest & Opelucid). They're just better.

I really like the futuristic music in Opelucid and in Black City in Black, but I would have liked to listen to the tunes of White. I liked White 2's soundtrack a lot.

But I think N should have always been searching for ideals. Therefore, I believe he should have sought after Zekrom no matter what. It just makes sense to me story-line wise. I think they player is always in search of the truth. You're never given a chance to choose between right and wrong in Pokemon, but you're still trying to take down evil organizations, and showing them the truth, I guess. That was lame XD
    It was so weird in White 2 when N had Reshiram O.o

Kudos to Nonon! I agree with you ^w^

Back