• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black / White on No$GBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagledelt

=)?
Years
  • I tried to play on No$gba but I couldn't. So I tried Desmune and it worked fine. There is just the problem with XP :<

DarkPrince304

Back to Hacking after exams!!!
    Years
  • Dudes, even Serebii said you can't level up your Pokemon till a particular point in the game! :)
    Hey My Pokemon Black in Desmume is damn slowww can anyone help me get any tweaks for the emulator?

Eagledelt

=)?
    Years
  • I don't know how it works on No$Gba. And what point is that? I started in Route 2, with the fights vs the two rivals, vs N and already got Running Shoes |:

Eagledelt

=)?
    Years
  • Im using the following Configurations:
    Save type: Autodetect.
    3d Settings: Softrasterizer with all options checked.
    Controls - The ones you like
    Default Hotkeys
    Sound: Dual SPU - Direct Sound Interface - 5880 Buffer Size
    Firmware default
    Emulation Settings: All unchecked EXCEPT Enable Advanced Bus etc...

I think it's all

abood321

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    I think we can play it on nosgba in Specific settings but I don't know how

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2021
    Me either, DesMuMe works, and few flashcards got it working with glitches like no EXP after the tutorials and pokemon center freeze

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2012
    Hey I followed the instructions for desume and mines won't play =( only thing I didn't do was check that enabled advanced bus.I have the latest version I think which is 9.4?

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
    Years
  • Hi guys and gals I just got my black rom downloaded I am having fun with it so far, but hopefully soon we can see it up on NoGBA :) Happy leveling and training

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
    Years
  • I've been trying to get White working on No$GBA for hours, but it's not working no matter what I do.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2010
    There are patches out for the game that allow experience gaining.. I don't know where, and don't plan on linking to them. The game works absolutely fine and fast on DsEmeME 2.6

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
    Years
  • A friend of mine just sent me the patch for the EXP Gain.
    I don't mind that, I'm just focusing on getting it to play on No$GBA.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2012
    nevermind I got it to work on desume and I got the exp patch as well but the speed seriously bites T_T. I wanna play it on no$gba so bad.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Gotta agree, the speed on DeSumME is horrible. I don't know the difference between it and no$gba though, so I don't know if it's just the emulator or what. But I do have the exp patch, so yeah. However, I saved it wrong, cause I don't have my file anymore. I just wanted a little taste of the game anyway...and it's so slow I don't wanna bother starting over again. I have White importing anyway, so I think I can make it a few more days.

abood321

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    Hey I followed the instructions for desume and mines won't play =( only thing I didn't do was check that enabled advanced bus.I have the latest version I think which is 9.4?
    Download the latest version of Desmume 9.6

tinix

PearlShipper & C Programmer
    Years
  • Im playing on DeSmuME 0.9.6 x64 no lag no freez also if you think it is slow uncheck Config -> frame skip -> limit framerate

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back