• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black/White party

Years
    i personally wouldnt mind seeing Misty coming back and travel with Ash, as for Brock i guess he could stay but the falling in love with every girl he meets is getting a little old and isnt funny anymore.

also i kind of wish they got rid of team rocket and replaced them with some other bad guy, they've just gotten plain boring and annoying now..

as for ash's party; since he got the grass starter and fire starter in Sinoah, i'd like him to get the grass and water starter and get to the final form of each because he really needs a good/strong water pokemon. as for the fire pokemon, maybe he could get that ape or some other fire pokemon (if they have more and i really hope they do coz there like my favorite types). also another dragon pokemon would be cool for ash to have, but this time much earlier in the series so it can evolve to the final form. i'd also like for him to get another electric pokemon besides the default one.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    My hope:
    Ash, Misty, Brock.
    Nostalgia yeah!

YEAH!

What if after about 10 or 11 episodes, they somehow end up back together? THAT would be epic.

But if it is in fact Ash, B/W girl, and Brock (or someone else), Ash's Pikachu has to destroy B/W girl's bike.

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
    Years
    Bulbanews says Brock won't be in the first three Isshu episodes, but if I remember correctly he can still potentially be in the group. Remember, Brock didn't return until AG005, so the third member could be him. The B/W player characters are basically no-hopers to make it in. (As a sidenote, we might see an original female lead for the first time if what Bulbanews says is right!)

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    What I'd like to see:
    Ash
    B/W Girl
    Ritchie
    (It'd be cool for the girl to be the oldest for once)

What I think it'll be:
    Ash
    New girl (not B/W girl)
    Brock

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Numbers said:
    What I'd like to see:
    Ash
    B/W Girl
    Ritchie
    (It'd be cool for the girl to be the oldest for once)

Why would you want Ritchie to return? He just seemed like some Gary Stu-Ash clone.

This isn't an attack by the way; I'm just asking.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    I think it'd be cool to have 2 people challenging gyms... if they were to like, turn the games into every gym being a double battle, same with the Isshu-league. You can either pair up with a friend (using the new system of save files, etc), or a random NPC.

I think it'd work in the games, and it'd be a nice change in the anime to have Ash fight along with someone in his gym battles.

Back