• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black & White Pre-Order?

Have you pre-ordered Black and/or White?

• Yes, I have!

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • No, but I plan to.

Votes: 25 28.7%
  • I haven't, and don't plan to.

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • I would, but don't have the money right now.

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • Other (?)

Votes: 8 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    I'll probably be preordering my Black version sometime in october even though the games don't come out in the US until the spring... I just want to have that feeling that I have a copy waiting for me ha... Esepcially after all the new info that was released, since i've been playing pokemon since my blue version when I was eight (i'm now 20) these games may be the best yet.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I would like to pre-order them so I could play it now rather than having to wait till next year, but I feel my understanding of Japanese isn't good enough to be able to understand the story completely (I do know some Japanese though) and this new game seems like it'll be a lot more story heavy than the past games in the series, so unless I get better in my Japanese skills before it's released I'll wait for the US launch and get it shipped to the UK from there.

That and I am still enjoying playing Heart Gold and I would like a bit more time with it before I move to the next set of games.

Years
    I'll just wait for the English release... I mean, it'd be a waste of money to buy a game that I don't even understand. XD

Years
    I preordered mine in both Japanese and English from YesAsia and GameStop, respectively. Unfortunately, I went for the free shipping option, so I won't get Black until the end of the month.

Electric Totodile

Totodile used Thunderbolt!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    I would pre-order it, but I'm not in Japan. I thinkI'll just wait a few days and buy it off the internet.

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    I'm seriously considering ordering it. I don't think I can wait until Spring.

I'm curious though, it seems like a lot of people are preordering it. Of the people who have already preordered it, do you know any Japanese? I don't know a word of Japanese, but I still want to buy the game. I think I've played Pokemon enough to be able to guess at the words.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Your Order Has Been Shipped!

So today, I logged onto PlayAsia only to find my order of Pokemon White had been shipped! (Estimated Arrival 21st) which made me very happy :)
    So, who else who pre-ordered Pokemon Black/White from PlayAsia, has been shipped today?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Merged with the pre-order discussion thread.

Maxite

Ideas and Insanity
    Years
    Gonna order it today after I get back from classes, so I guess that won't be pre-ordering it anymore, but ordering it on release day.

EDIT: Well I'll be darned, I actually bought it in time for it count as a pre-order!

Last edited:

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
    Years
    I ordered White from YesAsia because it was the cheapest legitimate site I could find. I'll get Black in English when it comes out.

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
    Years
    Bought White in PlayAsia today. (Around 70 dollars with shipping) I'm rather advanced at pokemon games so no knowledge of japanese shouldn't be a problem for me.

Esmas

General
    Years
    I'm not pre-ordering... not because I don't want to, but because I can't ;___; I want to soooooo badly, but I don't have a credit card and my mom won't let me use hers because it's "unsafe." It's so unfair. I even have the money for it, I just have to pay her back... yet she still thinks she's gonna get tricked or something stupid like that. Whatever... :@

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    I'll pre-order the English versions of Black & White, simply because once I trade in my Ds Lite for a DSi (thank you GAME), I won't be able to play Japanese games. Speaking of which, I might sell my US Pearl game, unless my bro wants it...

Esmas

General
    Years
    Oh, I forgot to mention that I'll be pre-ordering the English versions of Black and White, not Japanese. In this case, I don't need to a credit card :D

Years
    I'll probably cave and order the Japanese version of White. But i will definitely pre-order both of the English games once I can at Gamestop. :D

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    I'm pre-ordering Black and White in about 1-2 weeks ^.^

The english versions of course :( March 2011 hurry up ]:<

Back