• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black & White - RGBYFRLG Connection?

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
    Well I'm good either way, I just upgraded to a DSi but kept my old chunky machine. Sure the battery lasts about two hours... but it works.

I want more info on this... after playing HeartGold I just got visions of traversing Kanto with my Charmander following me around... not that we even need a remake, Fire Red and Leaf Green are still very playable.

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
    Years
    Mmmh...to me seem strange that they will make the games downlodable and playable on B/W. Why not include G/S/C and include FR/LG that is still playable on DS and DSlite...for me is something different...could someone translate, please?I'm very curiouse...

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
    Mmmh...to me seem strange that they will make the games downlodable and playable on B/W. Why not include G/S/C and include FR/LG that is still playable on DS and DSlite...for me is something different...could someone translate, please?I'm very curiouse...

Well, While Kanto is included in HG/SS, it's not a remake. In fact, Kanto has very little to do with the actual story of the game (I beat all the Johto gyms in about two weeks, and the Kanto ones in 3 days.) So I think these downloads are just a way to bump up sales for DSi because a lot buyers are hesitant because of the lack of GBA slot. Therefore, if the games were made over DSiWare, more players would be persuaded to buy.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    "_Hu_i_shi_do:Hi-huguri-n_rimei_ _ _" all from the bottom line...

the _ being that I can't read them because they're not clear enough.. doesn't anybody have this? if you have it PLEASE SCAN that page! and make it clear!

Back