• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blackvolution's with you!

Blackvolution

Worst Hacker Ever
Years
  • Hi everyone ^^.

First of all, my english is crappy, don't complain about ^^.
    My name's Blackvolution, i'm from Austria, 16 years old and a huge Pokémon fan (Watch, I'm such a huge fan, I even don't forget that apostrophe above the E). My real-life name is Alen.

Actually I signed up a long time ago because I wanted to read everything (I found this forum when I was searching for something in Google) but now I decided to get deeper into that community.

The reason, I signed up? Rom-Hacking. I'm about to make a hack and I say, I'm not too bad, but not good too, I'm something in the middle ^^. I'm also a song-writer and I'm playing piano (I learn it by myself), I prefer popular songs.

Music is the most important thing in my life! I love to listen to Linkin Park, Billy Talent, Thousand Foot Krutch, Panic At The Disco, and so on... I could post many bands ^^. I also sing along, even though I sound like a dying cat xD.

So, I think it's enough, if you want to know something, I'll tell it if it's not the size of my thing or something like that xD.

Blackvolution, Wannabe-Hacker #1

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • Firstly, I think your English is fine. :) Although there are a few errors, you speak it better than some native speakers do here. ^_^

In any case, welcome, Blackvolution, to The PokéCommunity. Good luck with your hack - you should find that the Documents and Tutorials section will help you there. :)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Back