• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blah-The Official Normal Type Club

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    This was meant for those who respect and love the Normals.
    Those who don't get out of this vicinity since why are you here in the first place.​

NORMAL TYPE CLUB
    I kind of grew tired of the pictures taking too much loading, so click here to see all the normal types and half-normal types.​

# Members: 18
    To be a member
    -Username
    -1 Partner
    (Choose un-evolved for evolution)
    -Reason to join
    -How active you are​

Partners
    Having a partner is quite easy. Unlike other clubs and groups, your partner will level up as you post more and you go on higher ranks. Make sure to have a partner that hasn't evolved yet, and many seem to do the mistake of geting a pokemon that, sadly, does not evolve into a normal, and by rules it cannot evolve if it comes to this...sorry. Every post is 1 level. When your pokemon has gained to level 100(the highest level), you may then get another partner. If you decide to wait, all those extra posts will be added together, and once you decide to get a new partner, all those will sum up to that new pokemon.
    Evolution
    As stated above, evolution will take place when your pokemon has reached that level. Pokemon that need to evolve via items will evolve 10 levels later. Evolving via happiness, they evolve at level 20(not including the 10 level promotion bonus). Rare, but if you want your pokemon to evolve via a specific move, once it reaches the level it learns the move, a post will be sent to know whether you want your Pokemon to evolve. If by trade, PM me and I'll promote you, along by evolving your pokemon :P.
    Owner
    Otherworld9)-46
    Co-Worker
    N/A
    Normal Commander
    N/A
    High Trainer
    N/A
    Normal Trainer
    Sirknight
    daichi111
    Regeneration
    Miluiel
    Members
    Spoiler:

CURRENT TOPIC
    Which Normal Type do you least like?

To get a Shiny Pokemon, post saying you do to make your pokemon a shiny! If a shiny evolves, it will keep going a shiny, however, the past evolution will be available for shiny. (If someone has Shiny Ambipom, and you evolve Shiny Aipom, you will get a normal Ambipom.) Be the first one! Only one Shiny for a specific Pokemon can be used! Note that shiny do not move. Sorry.
    TAKEN-Moleotta Voice Form & Aipom & Eevee & Audino​

This will be updated daily.​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    I guess I'll join
    Username- Sirknight
    1 Partner- Buneary
    Reason to join- I like normal types because they are underrated and aren't used in teams often.
    How active you are- I'm on everyday

Years
    Username: Regeneration
    Partner: Snorlax
    Reason to join: Because I want to. To discuss normal type Pokemon.
    How active you are: Good enough to reply to the topics.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    New Members

You are both in!:P
    @Sirknight, you have buneary!
    @Regeneration, you have Snorlax!

Welcome to the Normal Type Club!:P

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    -Username: vaporeon7
    -1 Partner: Porygon (cause I figure if I choose Eevee I can't evolve it into Vaporeon)
    (Choose starters for evolution)
    -Reason to join: I rather like a lot of normal types.
    -How active you are: On most days.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    -Username:Gearuvagen
    -Partner:Tauros
    -Reason to Join:I love Normal types. I think they have the most classic designs
    -How active are you:I am fairly active. I'm not one of those post every chance I get types though I'll only post if there's something to say.

Years
    -Username: Daichi111
    -1 Partner:Aipom
    -Reason to join: Because I think normal types are one the most versatile types.
    -How active you are: I'm on most days.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    BLAST of Members!

-Username: vaporeon7
    -1 Partner: Porygon (cause I figure if I choose Eevee I can't evolve it into Vaporeon)
    -Reason to join: I rather like a lot of normal types.
    -How active you are: On most days.

You're in!:P Sorry if you can't really evolve it, Vaporeon is a pure Water type, so it would go against the rules, and then many would get the Eevee to evolve it to others, which a pure on some type or another.

-Username:Gearuvagen
    -Partner:Tauros
    -Reason to Join:I love Normal types. I think they have the most classic designs
    -How active are you:I am fairly active. I'm not one of those post every chance I get types though I'll only post if there's something to say.
    You are definitely in. :) Welcome to the club and I hope you will enjoy...I hope.

-Username: Daichi111
    -1 Partner:Aipom
    -Reason to join: Because I think normal types are one the most versatile types.
    -How active you are: I'm on most days.
    You're in as well. :P Welcome and may you all be in peace. :D

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    -Username: King Gumball
    -1 Partner: Shiny Voice Meroetta (are we allowed legendaries?)
    -Reason to join: Because Normal types are one of the more common types, and are generally underrated. I love normal types.
    -How active you are: Extremely active, and am on PC every day (but very soon I will be going on holidays)

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Sorry

I haven't got the mini shiny sprites for generation 5 yet. I'll try to search for one. In the meantime, you'll get a bigger than normal shiny moleotta...if you don't mind.
    And yes... King Gumball, you are definitely in. :P
    Yeah, we are allowed legendaries here in this club.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I haven't got the mini shiny sprites for generation 5 yet. I'll try to search for one. In the meantime, you'll get a bigger than normal shiny moleotta...if you don't mind.
    And yes... King Gumball, you are definitely in. :P
    Yeah, we are allowed legendaries here in this club.

Hah thanks XD That bigger sprite makes me stand out!

Maybe a topic?

What is your favourite normal type?

Mine is.... Glameow. I have loved it since it appeared in the anime, and have loved it more when Dawm's mum and Zoe's Glameow's became a common sight in the show. They are fast, vicious and learn a wide range of attacks, and the springy tail would come in very handy.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Reply to Topic

My favorite Normal Type Pokemon is none other than Regigigas. Like his design. I like everything except his ability though...that Slow Start. WHY CREATORS?!?

Years
    What is your favourite normal type?
    Snorlax is my favourite normal type Pokemon. The main reason being that I really liked Ash's Snorlax in the Anime and ever since I adore Snorlax. ;D

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    Narrow it down to just one? Impossible there are too many awesome normal types so I'll just list my top 5.
    1.Tauros
    2.Ursaring
    3.Vigaroth
    4.Snorlax
    5.Kecleon
    Their designs are all epic in my opinion. and they are each useful in battle.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Well then

Since my Regigiga is my first, my very close second is Ursaring. They're Epic, and not all Normal Types are as bad as they think....:P

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    A shiny

You can!:P Your Aipom shall be shiny, I will go change your Aipom's color now. Level up guys!

Back