• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blake's Trade Shop

ckn

A Black Animator
Years
  • can i get info on these please?

Faraway Island Mews
    Birth Island Deoxys UT
    Garados UT
    Oddish UT
    Ponyta UT

pallet town

From the town of Pallet!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    I would be very interested in your Pikachu colored Pichu, the best that I can offer is a shiny Squirtle. Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    Ive got a Wishmaker Jirachi, and I'd really like any Deoxys if you have it still, it doesn't nessicarily have to be the shiny, any one will do.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    I'd still like any Deoxys, I'd be willing to trade Wishmaker Jirachi, Celebi, Entei, Lugia, Ho-Oh, any Johto starter, or Phione for it.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    do you still have the event Ho-Oh? I have a few lv 100 Pokemon for it.

Lv 100 Swampert
    or
    Lv 100 Vaporeon
    or
    Lv 100 Groudon

loucas

100% hot
    Years
  • i ahve quilfish, i have shiny relicanth, victreebel. I have evd charizard and shuckle, modest and careful respectively, can k have Pcp or any jirachi pls, willing to add any tm or masterballs

i also have all starters exept totodile.. I have hoenn legends. Pls pcp or jirachi

Last edited:
    Back