• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

blaQk's Pokémon Catalog

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    yes, but if i'll switch them for entei and manaphy i wouldn't able to trade right now.

That's fine. I'm about to go to bed anyways. Just hit me up sometime tomorrow night, or any night you're available. (:

bian

Years
  • Can I also get a Mystry Mew? I can lend you my 10 ANIV Celebi and my Gamestop Deoxys for you to clone for yourself.

bian

Years
  • Alright, just give me back my Deoxys after you clone him. Going to the Wi-Fi Club now.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Alright, just give me back my Deoxys after you clone him. Going to the Wi-Fi Club now.

I said it wasn't worth the trouble seeing as I have to trade twice and my wi-fi doesn't like me. :/

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    OK, I won't get the Mystry Mew anymore. But can I have a TRU Regigigas? I can give you a shiny Zigzagoon and Wurmple and can lend you a Gamestop Jirachi for you to clone for yourself.

Nah, I don't need any of those. Sorry.

gossy

Sam
    Years
  • -Gamestop Jirachi UT - Timid
    -TRU Arceus UT - Adamant
    -TRU Regigigas UT - Adamant
    -10Anniv Celebi UT - Lax

Hi for these, would you do ALAMOS darkrai, MYSTRY MEW, TRU Dragonite and Shiny Uxie from your trade thread?

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    I would kill for any kind og celebi :) I dont have much i can trade you for it :(

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    -Gamestop Jirachi UT - Timid
    -TRU Arceus UT - Adamant
    -TRU Regigigas UT - Adamant
    -10Anniv Celebi UT - Lax

Hi for these, would you do ALAMOS darkrai, MYSTRY MEW, TRU Dragonite and Shiny Uxie from your trade thread?

That's fine. I'm also interested in:

-World08 Lucario UT - Adamant

Think you can pick something else off my list for it?

I would kill for any kind og celebi :) I dont have much i can trade you for it :(

What do you have?

bian

Years
  • Can you please clone my ALAMOS Darkai? Just one copy.
    Return to me the original and the clone after the cloning. ^^

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Can you please clone my ALAMOS Darkai? Just one copy.
    Return to me the original and the clone after the cloning. ^^

You'll have to send me three pokemon at once, to get me to clone them. I'm busy and I can't be bothered just by one pokemon.

If you can send me three, I can clone them and send you the original and a copy.

bian

Years
  • Oh wait, I also want to clone Becki's Palkia for her request. so that means 2 Pokemon, is that OK with you?

EDIT: I'm just cancelling the cloning, sorry though.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Oh wait, I also want to clone Becki's Palkia for her request. so that means 2 Pokemon, is that OK with you?

EDIT: I'm just cancelling the cloning, sorry though.

Ok.

-filler-
    -filler-
    -filler-

DragonRush

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    hey would you like anything from my thread for the mild dialga and/or the timid palkia??

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    what would I need to trade for 4-6 banners?

A pokemon for every two graphics made (or one for one if you only want one graphic). Store credits also work if you don't have anything that interests me at the moment.

We also need to trade, lol.

TRU Shaymin Modest for a 10ANIV Celebi?

What nature is your Celebi?

Hey wana check my thread for your HP fighting Naive azelf?? Thanks =)

The Celebi, Mew, both Jirachis and if it's a nature I don't have, the Arceus. All of those interest me (obviously not saying I want them all, just one).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back