• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

blaQk's Pokémon Catalog

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Which deoxys did you see?

And that's a lot of 30's, are you sure that it is legit? not accusing you of anything.

Hmm, since you aren't interested in anything form my thread, name something you want and I can try to get i for you.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    I'm interested in the following:
    Pokemon Journey Across America Tour Bulbasaur, Tyranitar, & Umbreon
    United Kingdom Top 10 Distribution Entei, Ho-oh, Lugia, & Raikou

I have a few of your Wants in my Trade Thread if you'd like to check it out. :]

[FONT=&quot]10 ANIV Blastoise Calm
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]10 ANIV Suicune Adamant
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]10 ANIV Articuno Calm
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]10 ANIV Espeon Modest
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]10 ANIV Absol Adamant[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    10 ANIV
    Entei Serious
    [/FONT]

These are what I saw.

Which deoxys did you see?

And that's a lot of 30's, are you sure that it is legit? not accusing you of anything.

Hmm, since you aren't interested in anything form my thread, name something you want and I can try to get i for you.

Don't you only have one, the Space C?

I haven't had it legit checked, but its stats closely match the legit one I have had checked. Also, like I said, their calculator said the minimum for every stat was 30. So it was either 30, or 31.

Other than my current wants, I'm really not looking for anything.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    What nature is it?

I didn't see anything, sorry.

I can trade the Eevee for the Suicune.

Celebi's IVs are (according to Serebii's 4th Gen. IV calculator): 30, 30, 30, 30, 30, 30 The calculator also said that the minimum for each stat is 30 and the max is 31. -shrugs-

The only other thing I saw was Deoxys. What it's nature?

bold, ut. i also got an ev'd one but i need it cloned if you're interested.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    bold, ut. i also got an ev'd one but i need it cloned if you're interested.

Only interested in completely untouched (no exp, extra ribbons, original moves, hasn't had pokerus) pokes. Is the bold Suicune completely untouched?

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
    Years
    Trade you a 10 aniv. Celebi & a darkrai (the one you catch in Pokemon Platnium) for your TRU Arceus & Mystery Mew but only if you can clone them & give me back the originals. I'll have them hold leftovers also. Need some more. Lol! Sound good?

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Trade you a 10 aniv. Celebi & a darkrai (the one you catch in Pokemon Platnium) for your TRU Arceus & Mystery Mew but only if you can clone them & give me back the originals. I'll have them hold leftovers also. Need some more. Lol! Sound good?

Eh, I don't really need them. Sorry.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    Only interested in completely untouched (no exp, extra ribbons, original moves, hasn't had pokerus) pokes. Is the bold Suicune completely untouched?

yes i have one ut, can you give me a copy after the trade? need it cloned :S

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Hey there,

Staryu | Level: 1 | Modest | Ability: Natural Cure

CMT son.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back