• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Blast burn, Frenzy plant, Hydro cannon, Volt tackle.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2004
    Ive heard about these from FR/LG and noticed there in R/S aswell, what are they and how do you get them?

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • These attacks are learnt ONLY by Pikachu, Charizard, Blastoise and Venasaur if they are raised from their first evolution (eg- Charizard : Charmander). Then on one of the Rainbow Islands in F-R/L-G you can teach them those attacks. Its in R/S because u can battle using those F-R/L-G Pokemon thru link or wireless to R/S... something..... U get the idea.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    You could just cheat and give them the moves. But I don't think there are any codes for them...well..since Volt Tackle can be learned by the dreaded Pikachu (is it a boy or girl?)..there should be a code for it around.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I hate cheating. I condemn it. :p :( Cheating like that as if it's normal is wrong. And I know that those who cheat don't appreciate this post so I will leave this thread and go elsewhere with my noncheating ways.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • LanceLite said:
    btw this should be moved 2 the f/r l/g board... KAIRI!!!!!!!
    it stays here because the thread is asking about how to get them in RS ^^;

to me, "cheating" is fine as long as the result of the cheat is possible to get within ordinary means as well. I no longer have as much time to play anything as I used to, so I need to cut the amount of time needed to get something (Feebas for example, but I catch it at lvl 2 just to be a bit more fair). Making, say my starter's stats at 999 stats for all category would be not right for me, but say tweak the EV naturally from birth is fine ;p

These 4 moves may sound very cool (and look very cool), but battle-wise, they're among the most useless...

Back