• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blast from the past!

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
  • Yo all. Way, WAY back in the day, I was super active here. then had to dodge some people, went to Montana wilderness for a couple of years, joined the military, and I'm now in japan. Just starting to get my life back in order, and I'm back. If anyone remembers me from the old days, that's amazing! Otherwise, glad to meet you all.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Well, I'm always a fan of BIG EXPLOSIONS from a blast from the past! Japan, huh? How's it like there, BTW? :3 Because its my top place to visit when I have my career ready to do when I finish university. One of my old teachers also went to military school, and became a member of the navy, I don't remember the details exactly...he told me years ago when I was at high school.

The most advice I can share with ya is that some rules have changed here at PC, soooo maybe read it over, just to get caught up on it. :3 Well anyway, I wish you the best success for you life, and welcome back! <3 Its nice to meet you too BTW; we haven't met before when you were active. <3

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Holy cow, you've got tons of posts! =O

...ahem, I apologize for that. Couldn't help it, you see. Anyway, glad to have you back on PC, bro. Seeing veterans return back always makes me feel happy. But I guess you might not be able to see most of your friends here now. Wouldn't be surprising if many of them might've left PC since it has been quite a few years from the last time you came here. But yeah, hope you find some of your older friends still sticking around over here.

And Japan sure is an awesome place. I really, really wanna go there someday. But man, those guys sure have to deal with mother nature on a regular basis. I mean, its already famous as an earthquake prone area and...whatever happened in the past few days was very disturbing for me, personally. Those guys are tough...

Anyway, like Doronjo said, you might wanna check out the rules again. Some amendments have been made. Hope you have fun and decide to stick around for a longer time.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Welcome back then!
    I know all about having to ditch pokemon when life suddenly gets more important :D

Back