• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blastcore here!

Years
  • Well, I'm not really used to make this sort of threads, so I'll be simple.

I'm a guy that likes to do everything and I like to learn new stuff every day. (Short but that explains how I am!)
    I'm interested into getting more on the ROM Hacking (I want to make rom hacking tools.) but also into the competitive play. (I'm really bad at it, but I want to learn. :p)

And if you've seen my name somewhere, it's either on Pokémon Online (I've programmed some stuff in the simulator) or PokéMMO. (Or somewhere else on the internet.)

Years
  • Hello Blastcore, nice to see you finally decided to join PC! We're very diverse and friendly to make sure your experience with us is a good one and I'm sure you can make some friends along the way.

If you came for ROM hacks your best bet is the Emulation & ROM Hacking section which is probably the main driving force behind most people joining, although some tend to branch out of that section after a while. We also have Battle Center for all competitive related discussions, as well as team help and sharing your experiences on the PC battle server, which is hosted by Pokemon Showdown. I do hope you can pop by sometime since I am an active regular of the server, under the same name I have here.

Well I do hope you enjoy your stay at PC and if you need help just contact any staff members who are easily spotted with their bold, colored usernames. I'm always here for a chat so feel free to leave me a visitor message as well. I'll see ya around the community okay?

- Hikari

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
  • Yo, Blastcore! Welcome to the community! :)
    Glad you decided to join us! Enjoy your stay!

As Hikari said, the Emulation & Rom Hacking Section will help you boost you hacking knowledge. From the tutorials, you can learn variety of things,ranging from mapping, to music inserting, blah blah blah, everything!, everything you could ask for! Just plain awesomenesss... ;)
    I'm also a ROM hacker, but not that great, so we can chat anytime!

We also have the PC battle server if you want to improve your battling skill! You can catch me there under the same name as my username. ;)

So you also develop games, huh? Thats perfect! Cause you can showcase your talent on the Game Development Section, and showcase it to the world! ^^

We can chat anytime! Just send me a VM and your up!
    If you have any problems or questions dont hesitate to ask the Moderators, Super Mods, or any Staffs.
    And oh, be sure to check the Rules

See ya around!~

Years
  • No worries - you'll learn a lot about hacking here given how extensive the Emulation board is. So you've definitely chosen a great place to join up on! I used to want to hack way back in 2007-ish but it wasn't really my thing since it was so complex to me. Instead I moved onto playing hacks and enjoying all the games the community had to offer. There are so many!

Anyway, huge welcome to the world of PokeCommunity. :) Lovin' the Sasuke avatar! Be sure to check out the Showdown server as suggested, it may not be Pokemon Online but it is such a great server. Occasionally I miss PO but it's nice to be able to open up a tab rather than another program. :o

Cheers and have a blast! You're definitely going to like this place; we can all vouch for how amazing the forum is. <3 Be sure to contact a staff member if you're lost as we're happy to help.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • ROM Hacker, eh? That's cool! I hope that you'll find our Emulation & ROM Hacking board to be very comfortable! If you would like to make ROM Hacking tools, you can check out tools and resources! Also a handful of tutorials there will provide you for some assistance to what you want to do!

Annnd welcome to PC! I haven't played PokeMMO in a looong time, but it's definitely a great online game, especially when playing with your friends! Maybe we can play together sometime! As said, there is also our Battle Center and our PC Battle Server if you would like to find people who can help you out on your competitive battling!

It's great to meet you, and I wish you nothing but fun memories and fun times upon the forums! If you need any help, you can ask me at anytime, and I hope that we can talk about different things someday! <3

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Welcome to PC!

If you're into everything you're in the right place. There's a lot of section that cover just about everything! You have everything from Pokemon discussions to everyday discussion such as "where do you sit in class?" . You'll find topics on video games, movies, music, anime, and manga as well.

ROM hacking always seemed fun. Good luck with that! I never got into that stuff , but the games always looked interesting. Some fan made games look better than the actual games! I hope you enjoy the Emulation section and getting to know people there. I also hope you can learn more about ROM hacking than you actually need. I've only used Pokemon Online once, but I know what you're talking about.I downloaded to battle people when not on my DS , but it usually goes untouched. :( I've been on Pokemon Showdown a bit more cause that's where our Battle Server is at. Alot of people already mentioned that so you should know where to find it. It's a really fun place to be around so I hope you enjoy it there. I've heard of a Pokemon MMO, but never knew where to find it. I really would like to play it though. Several years back there was this thing called Pokemon Crater and it was pretty much an online version of the core series Pokemon games. It was huge. I think it still exist, but under a different name and it's not as popular as it was so I think it was closed a few times. :/

Well anyway, I just hope you enjoy this forum overall cause it's an awesome one! See you around and feel free to VM (or chat) me anytime!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey Blastcore, welcome to PC! If you're interested in making hacks make sure to check out the ROM hacking tutorials. If you'd like to be friends or just chat hit me up with a message. :)

Back