• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blastoise, Charizard, or Venusaur

Which of these is greatest?

• Blastoise

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Charizard

Votes: 30 50.0%
  • Venusaur

Votes: 17 28.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
  • I like charizard the best due to how it played out with ash and his charizard in the episodes.

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    venasaur. not a clue why i just do. although it is the best competitively.

blastoise second

charizard last. never really fell in love with it ha

Years
  • charizard is OBVIOUSLY the best. he's a fire dragon! he's strong, good move set, awesome design... and he's a dragon! [er-hm did I say that twice?] ... or close to one at least. close enough for me to love him

between blastoise and venasaur it took me a few seconds to decide, but of course I had to choose blastoise. he's a freakin' turtle with cannons coming out of his shell! what's not to love?

venasaur comes last, which is kinda sad, because he's pretty good too.

the starters for the first generation are the all-time BEST

Jemzx

Guardian Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    Gotta say Blastoise is the best, with that pokemon I could wet charizard and freeze the hell out of Venusaur, so the other two are weak against Blastoise!

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • I like Charizard the best out of the three. I guess it's because it's more useful t me in the game since he can fly around and I wouldn't need to catch Pidgey or Spearow. Charizard's design is awesome as well since he looks like a dragon and that really appealed to me way back when. Also, Charizard a Fire-type Pokémon and since there aren't that many compared to Grass0-type and Water-type Pokémon it saved me the trouble of worrying for one later on in Celadon.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    Venusaur is garbage, the other two are good

Back