• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blastoise, Feraligatr, or Swampert?

Which Water Final Stage?

• Blastoise

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Feraligatr

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Swampert

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • None

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Well since I made a fire final stage starter, why not a water final stage starter XD.I like Blastoise best, without question.So who do you like the best out of these three water champions of pokemon?

Years
    Now strength-wise, Swampert, unfortunately pwns, but look-wise, his eyes look Digimon-ish and his paws look just plain weird. Feraligatr can look cool if depicted right, but I must say I like Blastiose best.

~Chibi~

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Blastoise pwns all. It's like the only Pokemon with cannons, workable cannons that is. Feraligatr is just weird looking, and really should be called Feraligator... -_-. Swampert would be my favourite if it wasn't just so slow :P

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Blastoise ^^ <3
    It's the best looks-wise with its turtleness, canons and strong shell :3

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Blasoitse! Old-school! Swampert second becuase of its oddness type, then Feraligator, as I never really had a chance to get into G/S/C

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    The Jhotos have been my favorite starters but Blastoise is a orignal.So Blastoise.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ooo um... i don't like starters really. i don't use them in my teams or anything. but in my first ever pokemon game i trained my squirtle to L100 blastoise and in gold i trained my totodile to L100 feraligatr. so i like both of them a lot and decided to check both of their boxes.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Well,theyre all cool *coughexceptswampertcough* But my fav has gotta be blastoise. Why? Because he pwns jo' mama!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Bastardy me again, sorry, but Water Pok?mon sucks, unless they are Chinchou or Gorebyss~ *Votes NONEKNOT*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back