• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blaze's Trades

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
Years
  • Hey Blaze! You said on the Quick Trade Thread that you were looking for a Light Ball, and on here you are looking for a Totodile. How about this proposition:

I will trade you a Feraligatr with a Light Ball attached for 2 things (the item and the Pokemon). I would like these in return: Shiny Octillery and Marshtomp. I'm giving you the Feraligatr so you can breed your own massive army of Totodiles!!! ANd when I get the chance, I will breed you a Chikorita from my Shiny Chikorita. I will let you know what I want.

I am avilible to trade at 1:30 PM Pacific Timing, just to let you know.

well what do you mean by hacked

If the Darkrai's stats are above normal, it has moves that you wouldn't normally find on a Darkrai, and if the OT, Location, Ball, and Ribbon are missing. The only legit Darkrais are the one's given in events in Cherish Balls. So unless you get a Darkrai in one, don't trust any Darkrai you get. You can refer to the hacks list for more details.

Last edited:

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Ah well what level is the feraligatr, and I traded marshtomp already soz. But I have a swampert :P

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
  • Newly evolved. Level 32, 33, or 34. I really just evolved it for the Dex. I'll take the Swampert because the Mudkip line is the only starter line I need on my Pearl because I lost the Sapphire Version I had a Mudkip on...-_-

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    In that case I can get you a mudkip egg seeing that the feraligatr's only in the 30's and my swampert is lv 65
    Is that good? Also the shiny octillery has great moves and I think its quite alot to give a way for one pokemon with an item,

My offer:
    Swampert + heart scale for feraligatr and light ball
    or
    Mudkip egg + Mismagius or Honchrow + Heart scale for feraligatr and light ball

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
  • Yep. That's perfect. I am able to trade now. Name and FC is in sig.

EDIT: I'll take the Mudkip Egg and Honchkrow + Heart Scale. I need a Honchkrow...^_^

Last edited:

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Sweet. so gimme a common pokemon to trade for the honch. and need to quickly bred swamp

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    BUMP

New Breeding pokemon section on first post and new wanted pokemon.

olearye273

im English and i dont like tea
    Years
  • i have an empoleon if you have leftovers i will swap it for them i also have piplups (lots of of them with brine) and a lvl 58 mesprit i am willing to swap one for leftovers.

Tac One

OWN new Emld, Sapp and FR & LG
    Years
  • I can get you a Piplup and a Chikorita tonight at around 9:30pm EST. For a Wynaut and a Smergle.

Back