• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blaziken or Infernape?

Blaziken or Infernape. Which do you like better?

• Blaziken

Votes: 35 77.8%
  • Infernape

Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters

JTrainer

I care about my Pokemon
Years
  • Who do you prefer? Personally, I prefer Blaziken, and always will. To me, he will always be the one true fire/fighting type.

Gold_fan

Brain over - Insert Coin.
    Years
  • He, I do prefer Blaziken.
    May be because I don't really like a monkey to be a Pokemon, and yeah...That just may be that xD
    Plus I find Blaziken's "Composition" more original than a Fire Monkey o:
    But, I do like Infernape as well though C:

SiReNzZ

I ♥ Misty.
    Years
  • I think that Blaziken is a much cooler looking fire type , I still like Infernape however

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I prefer Blaziken, amazing design and it was my favorite pokemon from the Hoenn region. Not taking anything away from Infernape, he was great too. Both are very good fire/fighting type pokemon.

Valk

Inter-Galactic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Umm blaziken but I really do not care for them much all I care about is Charizard

Years
  • Guess I'm the odd one out and prefer Inferape I just prefer the overall design over Blaziken. Plus I don't really like Hoenn's starters (Mudkip aside)

Years
  • Blaziken hands down. Though they're both Fire/Fighting (atleast I think so), Blaziken just has a better moveset IMO

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
  • Blaziken, I guess I just prefer it because I have used them more. Blaziken also does better in-game anyways in my opinion.

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    I absolutely adore Blaziken. I haven't really caught onto the design of Infernape, yet. Actually, what I really didn't catch onto was Chimchar, as opposed to when I was in 3rd grade and I saw Torchic and gushed with happiness over how cute it was.

I still think Torchic is cute, and I still think that Blaziken is awesome. So, Blaziken.

Edit: I mean, it's a chicken. That spits fire.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Sun Wukong >>> Horus

To understand the above, study up on Chinese and Egyption mythology.

Infernape is simply much cooler conceptually than Blaziken imo.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Blaziken is the more dominant and more powerful (I think)
    It also looks better than Infernape. No one can argue with that. But Infernape in some aspects is better than Blaziken. The concept of Infernape is better. A fighting ape is better than a fighting chick don't you think?
    But my choice is,
    Blaziken>Infernape

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • Blaziken>lolfernape

in my opinion, Infernape is a Blaziken ripoff with worse stats in everything but speed. Which can easily be fixed by slapping a Choice Scarf onto Blaziken, or breeding (right?) Agility onto it ^_^

Basically, the only good move (iirc) that ape learns and blaziken doesen't, is Close Combat lol.. and sky uppercut is good enough already <_>

but it may be a few other moves, I don't remember

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Personally, I prefer Blaziken's movesets and appearance than Infernape's.

However, I like Infernape in general. It's a monkey, that's on fire.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I love them both!!! Blaziken is number 3 on my fav pokemon list and infernape is in 4th ;)

Neon ~

Carz
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2010
    Blazikan
    not only has it got awesome pre-evos but it also its stronger and has a mush better move-set
    and the pre-evos are stronger than infernapes making torchic have a stronger evolution line

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • blaziken for the win, it looks like a rooster and it has cool pants. Does infernape have cool pants? I dont think so.

Emotion.

Mentally Burning Rainbow.
    Years
  • Well in theory a "Flaming Monkey" should be the most epic Pokemon ever, but this sadly is not the case. It just lacks something.
    Blaziken just has so much more character and charm than the monkey.

Back